What's new

Another attack in udhampur!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Arnab Goswami gets to do another program!
Meanwhile Ajj tak journalist (local Pakistani) is reporting from outside the house of the nabbed terrorist as we speak.

Already took the interview of his neighbours.

Yeah pakistan will hold a gun to indias head and we should surrender , is that correct?

These terrorist games are cyclic in nature with each of players gaining upper hand every then and now.
We have already seen that in punjab,north east or so called IM. Its not going to last, india will again come up some other crap and the cycle of violence will continue:angry:.

Both of you are holding guns to each other and wanting conflict. I don't think here is a Pakistani gun pointing to India and that's it. What has been going on in Baluchistan and Karachi is visible. THOUSANDS have been killed in Karachi alone and the gang mafia gets funded through Indian business and military channels. Similarly, if that's what's going to happen inside Pakistan, I am sure Pakistan would do the same where it can in India.

This debate can go on for many generations to come. The MAIN issue is,when can both sides wake the fukk up and realize that this military jingoism bullshiit will ONLY kill millions of innocents if the war broke out. Innocents who could give a rats as*s about nationalistic and religious pride and who'd rather earn a better living and feed and educate their kids.

I think the time has come for the West to do forceful interference in the dialogue and put in some sort of a peaceful contract in between. Both, the Indians and the Pakistanis speak the same language in many ways. Its sad to see two people not realizing the most critical human right to live and let others live in PEACE so everyone grows. If both India and Pakistan start to do a trade and a no war peace pact and create joint investigations on any of these issues, whether they happen in India or Pakistan, I think the world will become much more peaceful and both, India and Pakistan will grow.

is it a possibility that this may be a conspiracy to make either India or pak cancel NSA talks or what PM modi and PM sharif breakthrough at UFA russia

Don know why it seems a unknown (perhaps well known) force is behind this.. to ensure that the democratic govt of Pak is undermined and cornered. Is it the Generals who are behind this? i have this feeling as PM Modi and Indian side seems to know much more than whats written in media. And its very determined for the talks and an engagement....

My gut feeling is someone wants strong cancellation of NSA meet and full blown curtailing of democratic leader of PAk PM sharif to ensure he can never engage India and try and talk peace.. Its more like asaying power center of Pak is not the democratic leaders so pls talk with that power center not PM Sharif... Even if PM says something and tries something its meaningless since we as power center dont agree..

thats my take in all this.

Meanwhile Ajj tak journalist (local Pakistani) is reporting from outside the house of the nabbed terrorist as we speak.

Already took the interview of his neighbours.

:lol::lol::lol:

is it a possibility that this may be a conspiracy to make either India or pak cancel NSA talks or what PM modi and PM sharif breakthrough at UFA russia

Don know why it seems a unknown (perhaps well known) force is behind this.. to ensure that the democratic govt of Pak is undermined and cornered. Is it the Generals who are behind this? i have this feeling as PM Modi and Indian side seems to know much more than whats written in media. And its very determined for the talks and an engagement....

My gut feeling is someone wants strong cancellation of NSA meet and full blown curtailing of democratic leader of PAk PM sharif to ensure he can never engage India and try and talk peace.. Its more like asaying power center of Pak is not the democratic leaders so pls talk with that power center not PM Sharif... Even if PM says something and tries something its meaningless since we as power center dont agree..

thats my take in all this.
Considering the hawks on Indian side are in power and still want the NSA level talks it leaves only the other side.

I know what you are saying
I am glad that we both are on the same page.

Considering the hawks on Indian side are in power and still want the NSA level talks it leaves only the other side.

I am glad that we both are on the same page.

Thats exactly my take too.. Looks to me general Raheel Sharif wants to be the most important person more than PM nawaz Sharif (inspite of them sharing same surnames !)

Thats exactly my take too.. Looks to me general Raheel Sharif wants to be the most important person more than PM nawaz Sharif (inspite of them sharing same surnames !)
No I wouldn't go that far, from what I can make out of the Gen. is that he genuinely wants to clean up the internal mess but non state actors do take liberties at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom