What's new

Annoying ads between the posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once i commented in favour of Cannabis and had exchange of few posts about Cannabis with posters on PDF and from next day,whole of PDF add targeting me were about Cannabis:D

For me it is real estate and fund managers... and I really appreciate that PDF is making money...

Indians bhi is forum par aatai hain

you forgot that?
Personalized ads not withstanding, if the sun doesn't rise tomorrow, I'm sure it's dem Indians fault.

On topic though, ads in the middle of every post is irritating, breaks the flow, I don't mind at the top and bottom of the page.

If it's the server cost issue, maybe an alternative channel can be set up for voluntary donations for the upkeep, could be a healthy alternative to these all pervasive ads.

searching Goats.... but why :p:
Man just check their prices on Alibaba. You will be surprised.

In Karachi during Baqr Eid, these goats are sold for over 100,000 rupees.

Full size Brahmin bulls are available with price tags ranging between 300 and 500 USD. There price during Baqr Eid in Karachi is more than 500,000 a piece. Lolll

Google did something with the auto-ads. I have reduced the number of ads, and will later disabled it if it is still annoying...

Google did something with the auto-ads. I have reduced the number of ads, and will later disabled it if it is still annoying...
I have no problem with top and bottom of the page ads but the ads between posts really annoyed me.

@WebMaster

Ads up and down is quite ok before bt know they are getting very big....

Since we are not paying a single penny just contribute our time off course by or will but it should be very nice if they are like previous ones small in size..

Thanks and Regards,

@WebMaster I am recieving some silly bra ads on website, and no, I don’t search for those things neither do i have any interests in any such 18+ contents or related content...
Try not search some .... material on google.....

Google search engine shows you ads as per your search history....

@WebMaster

Since we are not paying a single penny just contribute our time off course by or will but it should be very nice if they are like previous ones small in size..

Thanks and Regards,

No, i am not some creep to waste my time on such shitty things on net. However, these ads are mixed, like online shopping, so i guess that might be the case,
Plus, i have a habit to try my best to keep my wudu from fajr to asr or maghrib or sometimes even isha, but these ads although I don’t pay attention, but kinda mess up visual purity

@WebMaster

Thanks and Regards,

Could you delete this post ? Makes a false and wrong impression about me... I am no such creep

No, i am not some creep to waste my time on such shitty things on net. However, these ads are mixed, like online shopping, so i guess that might be the case,
Plus, i have a habit to try my best to keep my wudu from fajr to asr or maghrib or sometimes even isha, but these ads although I don’t pay attention, but kinda mess up visual purity

Could you delete this post ? Makes a false and wrong impression about me... I am no such creep
I am no one but it is truth...as per google search engines they show you ads as per your search history.
Regards,
Pls have no hard feelings since I am talking / posting as per professional knowledge and skills.

I am no one but it is truth...as per google search engines they show you ads as per your search history.
Regards,
Pls have no hard feelings since I am talking / posting as per professional knowledge and skills.
Like i said, online shopping mix ads, now i am recieving shan masala ads, while I didn’t search for them or neither any masala or food...

Screenshot_20200304-233704_Chrome.jpg

^^^ my ads.. oh the irony.. guess i'll go off pdf to do something productive..

I have ads only on top and bottom and sometimes they are very useful.
Screenshot_20200304-154006_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200304-154129_Chrome.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom