What's new

Anniversary of US missile attack on an Iranian passenger plane

and the opposition and the some Iranian says we need relation with USA

those who died it is only the family who will understand the pain

so My condolence to their family and i condemn it as a massacre

every one RIP :(

This was a terrorist act, even though American officials tried to say it was a "mistake", it's obvious they did it on purpose, revenge for what happened in 1979 and failure of Operation Eagle Claw.

But sometimes you have to move on, that doesn't mean we have to forget the victims.

There are three narrations regarding the 655 flight. Both of the US's and Iran's takes are quite emotional, which means the legitimacy of each narration is questionable.

There are three narrations regarding the 655 flight. Both of the US's and Iran's takes are quite emotional, which means the legitimacy of each narration is questionable.

You did not condemn the incident. why?

If something had happened in your country, what should others do?

Question your point of view?

there is no point in condemnation when innocent civilians are gone. Will condemnation bring them back from death? I don't think so.
You did not condemn the incident. why?

If something had happened in your country, what should others do?

Question your point of view?

there is no point in condemnation when innocent civilians are gone. Will condemnation bring them back from death? I don't think so.

well well well.

There is no point in condemning various terrorist incidents in KSA as well. It won't bring them back. Anything happens there should not be condemned at all.

agreed?
Come on.

It shows one's humanity.

God forbid if anything happens anywhere in KSA, everyone should condemn it.

I mean no disrespect to you, but didn't like your comment.

peace.

I strongly condemn the attack.

Sir, I think you have taken it so far. I apologized for making you uncomfortable.
well well well.

There is no point in condemning various terrorist incidents in KSA as well. It won't bring them back. Anything happens there should not be condemned at all.

agreed?
Come on.

It shows one's humanity.

God forbid if anything happens anywhere in KSA, everyone should condemn it.

I mean no disrespect to you, but didn't like your comment.

peace.

I strongly condemn the attack.

Lies, I bet deep down you (and your saudi/saudi supporting friends) get a hard-on seeing "majoosi fire worshipping" iranians suffer and/or die. Some of the posts I've seen on this forum proves the point.

There is nothing we could gain by the death of civilians.

Lies, I bet deep down you (and your saudi/saudi supporting friends) get a hard-on seeing "majoosi fire worshipping" iranians suffer and/or die. Some of the posts I've seen on this forum proves the point.

What makes you think we'll let Saudi arabian son of WAHHAB the terrorists set one foot in Iran.

I'm glad to find out that KSA is not responsible for your pain and suffering. Yesterday, the ones you funded are gone. Now, three more to go.

Back
Top Bottom