What's new

Anniversary of Babri Mosque Demolition Today

My point is that if our hypocricy can justify the terrorism done by Hindu fundamentalists against your own citizens ??

No one is justifying the criminal action of another person. It is like I ask you to justify why TTP is killing Pakistanis. Can you justify that for me, please?

Probably also that is why minority population in Pakistan dwindled from 10% to less than 1% now. Thanks though for your consistent anti-Indian posting and still caring about India for the long run.

Hope that your more religious TTP does not take Pakistan for a ride!

Again rajeev are you justifying the Babri Mosque demolition and killing of your own Muslim citizens by Hindu mob just because what is going on in other countries ???

We have more than dozen threads on what is going on in Pakistan so no need to justify babri mosque demolition by bringing in Pakistan or China into this thread

No one is justifying the criminal action of another person. It is like I ask you to justify why TTP is killing Pakistanis. Can you justify that for me, please?

I will never justify TTP's terrorism by comparing it what is going on in India.

I think you should be neutral to see the bad in your own country instead of finding justification whether Pakistanis see the two things in the same way or not.

Your example of China and India is not at all comparable because in case of Babri Mosque no insurgency was linked to it.

The Hindu fundamentalists have razed it and 3000 Muslims were killed by Hindu terrorists.

Jana I am neutral ..I never said that killing innocents in the name of religion is justified and there are some incidents that these fanatics killed some christians too..But comparing all Hindus to some religious fanatics is what i dont agree with ..If i agree with it it will be a injustice to this great country i live in and those people i personally seen participating in the sucess of every functions of my religion even if they are hindus ..

You also notice that when that religious riot occured lots of innocent Hindus also murdered ..why are you keep failing to mention that??Is fanatics only in Hindu religion??Both our religions has lots fanatics too..Never link them to a religion they are just nut cases..How many years we [Christians and Muslims] waged war in the name of religion??Is this mean me or you are religious fanatics??then why you calling Hindus fanatics??

I comapred China because there are incidents in India because of Islamic insurgencies..Did this country ever tried to ban people from worshipping..Compare to China dont you think muslims are much better here??? Still you want to criticize India but have a close eye towards China.Its just double standard from the members who cry about the sadness of muslim brothers all over the world

Again rajeev are you justifying the Babri Mosque demolition and killing of your own Muslim citizens by Hindu mob just because what is going on in other countries ???

We have more than dozen threads on what is going on in Pakistan so no need to justify babri mosque demolition by bringing in Pakistan or China into this thread

You need to read thread before you start commenting on it. It has been said by me as well as by many members that no one is justifying criminal acts of others and no feels pride in what happened.

But when I consistently discover that these incidents that your holiness should find some time to look at your country and your country's only friend aka China in whole world before bashing this same topic consistently forever.

These posting and these remarks from you wont be last as it seems to be trend among anti-India bashers to bash India on all bad things that is happening in India and asking explanations as if they are curious to know whether people in India like killing other people. Either this shows any genocidal thoughts in your minds or it just plainly means that your agenda of remarking only a specific country and holding every Indian accountable for every bad event that happens in India while at the same time moving away from making any remarks about your country or China.

Acting as if you humanly care about some one while grossing tight lipped similar incidents is like talking rubbish. It is unfortunate that in our part of the world people kill people be it religion, be it politics.

Or if this is not enough justification, what kind of justification are you demanding?

China's cant be comparable at all to India because in India it was fundamentalists that did it. In China it was the government. Ofcourse not comparable at all. Muslim brotherhood cannot be discussed because China might not like it! :azn:

China's killing of Bhuddhists in Tibet because that is an offense because how dare some one talks about killing people as a state policy and especially who cares about anybody other than Muslims. :undecided:

So much for neutrality! :argh:

Yeah right, tell me who is resposible for millions of children under 5 in

die of malnutrition India every year ? I bet it included any religion ?

Victims of GOI spending billion in weapons, no money to take care of

their children ? Soft killing ?

Extreme Poverty and Hunger in India

Conditions are worst in the rural areas where close to 70% of India’s population resides. Statistics show, that 2.1 million children under 5 years old die of malnutrition yearly.

Clean up your own mess before draging China into this !!
:smitten::pakistan::china:

Conditions are worst in the rural areas where close to 70% of India’s population resides. Statistics show, that 2.1 million children under 5 years old die of malnutrition yearly.

yea troll came to improve his posting rates

17 years later, no one gives a damn about temples and mosques. It is not an issue that the BJP can use to come to power, nor will the BJP ever hope to construct anything on the disputed site. I state again the only thing that matters is justice to victims of the riots. Nothing else.

It is irrelevant whether their was a temple present before the mosque. Whether Ram was real or not is besides the point, the fact is there were a lot of temples destroyed during Islamic rule, do we build them all? By the same logic, a lot of Buddhist shrines were destroyed by Hindu rulers, do we build them to?

The logic that ayodhya holds a special place for Hindus makes little sense, firstly there are a lot of places that claim to be the birthplace of Ram, second, it has not been established that the ayodhya in UP is the same ayodhya in the Ramayana. So shall we waste another 100 years figuring out the truth? Shall be continue to be drawn in a medieval debate at the cost of nation building? I won't be, bring justice to the victims and move the **** on.

yea troll came to improve his posting rates

If Indians were trolling happy by draging China into a thread thats had

nothing to do with China, whats wrong with my post ?

Come on report my post, let the mod. see who was trolling first !!

Jana I am neutral ..I never said that killing innocents in the name of religion is justified and there are some incidents that these fanatics killed some christians too..But comparing all Hindus to some religious fanatics is what i dont agree with ..If i agree with it it will be a injustice to this great country i live in and those people i personally seen participating in the sucess of every functions of my religion even if they are hindus ..

You also notice that when that religious riot occured lots of innocent Hindus also murdered ..why are you keep failing to mention that??Is fanatics only in Hindu religion??Both our religions has lots fanatics too..Never link them to a religion they are just nut cases..How many years we [Christians and Muslims] waged war in the name of religion??Is this mean me or you are religious fanatics??then why you calling Hindus fanatics??

I comapred China because there are incidents in India because of Islamic insurgencies..Did this country ever tried to ban people from worshipping..Compare to China dont you think muslims are much better here??? Still you want to criticize India but have a close eye towards China.Its just double standard from the members who cry about the sadness of muslim brothers all over the world

If you noticed i am using the word Hindu Fanatics not Hindus.

Indeed those who razed the babri Mosque and killed thousands of Muslims are Hindu Fanatics and not all Hindus.

And no You can not kill your own citizens for any insurgency be it Islamic or Hindu, going on in a third or other country.

Which Islamic insurgency is going on in India for which you blame the killing of Muslims in India by Fanatic Hindus??

The Gujrat Killings, The Babri Mosque incident followed by Killings, The Orissa Killings all these were due to religion my dear so you should look into the factor where Fanatic Hindu organisations are on a killing spree which is only damaging Indian image and doing no good.

Didnt realize that was reason for extermination of non-Han Chinese. May be to keep up with the ratings and rankings.

17 years later, no one gives a damn about temples and mosques. It is not an issue that the BJP can use to come to power, nor will the BJP ever hope to construct anything on the disputed site. I state again the only thing that matters is justice to victims of the riots. Nothing else.

It is irrelevant whether their was a temple present before the mosque. Whether Ram was real or not is besides the point, the fact is there were a lot of temples destroyed during Islamic rule, do we build them all? By the same logic, a lot of Buddhist shrines were destroyed by Hindu rulers, do we build them to?

The logic that ayodhya holds a special place for Hindus makes little sense, firstly there are a lot of places that claim to be the birthplace of Ram, second, it has not been established that the ayodhya in UP is the same ayodhya in the Ramayana. So shall we waste another 100 years figuring out the truth? Shall be continue to be drawn in a medieval debate at the cost of nation building? I won't be, bring justice to the victims and move the **** on.

The question is about the Killings followed by foolish idea of fanatics from your country which is even not based on truth as you yourself said it is not even established if it was a birth place of ram or not.

and i agree with you that this extremism is only costing a nation building.

If Indians were trolling happy by draging China into a thread thats had

nothing to do with China, whats wrong with my post ?

Come on report my post, let the mod. see who was trolling first !!

Already repotortd it..Re read the posts if you understand english we are discussing about the double standards here..If you have any thing worth feel free to discuss with us..if you are intend to troll then please there are lot the dicussion threads you destroyed by trolling go and enjoy there

RSS (India) = Taliban (PAK)

Both these groups should be eradicated for the good of mankind.

How many Hindu temples has the RSS blown like Taliban did ti mosques.
RSS in no way equals Taliban.
RSS is more secular than PPP of Pakistan.

Didnt realize that was reason for extermination of non-Han Chinese. May be to keep up with the ratings and rankings.

Poor children in India, if lucky enough to get past five, something else

will be waiting for them......in order to survive.

Back
Top Bottom