What's new

Anniversary of Babri Mosque Demolition Today

since it is accepted across the board that the demolition of the babri masjid was wrong why dont we correct that wrong and construct a mosque to replace the one which was demolished?[/QUOTE
bro , i am assuring u , till the end of this planet , babri will never ever re built in ayodhiya ji , so have a sweet dreams, bcoz its a a place where RAM was born , so guys pray for ram , not for babri , otherwise it hurt u :flame:

May I ask what were you eating now a days. Stop that right now. It is causing psychological problem. ;)

It would be far better for you to get yourself introduced rather than commenting on an issue which you don't seem to understand.

BTW you have a unique profile with both Indian and Pakistan flag together.

Lastly welcome here. Have a nice stay.
bro if u r indian then u wont say that, its not causing any problem , bcoz its question of dignity, yeah varchasav ki ladi hai bhai , mujhe bilkul acha nahi lagta ki so called Mullins of pakistan who dont even believe in there own religion, so called islam , they are talking rubbish
, if is that okay for u , then i will not comment on anything , but bhai , this not fair , you know gubbara bhi tabhi tak phulta jab tak vo phat nahi jata, yes iam Indian, a pure Indian, a thakur , thats why iam like dis, and i will not change ? got it man :flame:

bro if u r indian then u wont say that, its not causing any problem , bcoz its question of dignity, yeah varchasav ki ladi hai bhai , mujhe bilkul acha nahi lagta ki so called Mullins of pakistan who dont even believe in there own religion, so called islam , they are talking rubbish
, if is that okay for u , then i will not comment on anything , but bhai , this not fair , you know gubbara bhi tabhi tak phulta jab tak vo phat nahi jata, yes iam Indian, a pure Indian, a thakur , thats why iam like dis, and i will not change ? got it man :flame:

Namaste Chanchal and welcome to this forum. You should introduce yourself before posting. My wife is also a Thakur and I know your sort :rofl:

Take it easy with the posts. This is a Pakistani forum after all and some things you say maybe offensive even if you don't mean it to be . :cheers:

Chanchal ji,

Suppoting or not supporting babri masid cause is no parameter to judge my nationalism. I am theoritically supporter of Kshi/Ayodhya/Mathura cause but the way it is executed is what is unacceptable to me. Anyways everyone has freedom for his/her views in India.:)
You talk about "varchasv ki ladaki....kya main pooch sakta hoon ki kiske varchasv ki jab India me sab barabar hain....please do not support any ideology which as against "Indian-ness"...or sarve bhavanto sukhinah...:azn:

We don't have to think about Pakistan. They were responsible for their nations. Whatever good/bad policies they have made they are facing the consequences. Being a multiple times of Pakistan in everything, it would not be nice for India even to compare herself to Pakistan (with due respect). We should care about us.

Lastly, I too am Indian (don't know what a pure Indian is). Frankly my cast does not add a sh!t in my personality or abilities. Hope you would understand this.

Gubbare ki hawa kam karne ke bare me kya vichaar hai? Let's give it a try. :cheers:

I guess I am done with my :blah::blah:. Oops I have written some sort of essay. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom