What's new

Ankara restores relations with Paris, revoking sanctions

You are really stupid if you think that you will debate someone on whether the AG happened or not. It's like debating whether there was a terrorist attack on 9/11: it's demeaning and pointless. There is nothing to argue about.

If you would like to talk about the problems impeding Turkey from facing its history, that would make for a more meaningful conversation.

imgres

A conversation without ignorent people, like yourself, would be more meaningfull. If you still have not reliezed, i have not even replied to all that whining and begging you have done.

A conversation without ignorent people, like yourself, would be more meaningfull. If you still have not reliezed, i have not even replied to all that whining and begging you have done.

At least I'm not too "ignorent" to spell. The word is "ignorant".

You want to have a meaningful conversation about the Armenian Genocide without Armenians? Such a conversation will probably consist of a bunch of Turks patting themselves on the back for being "good" people. Good luck with that.

And no I have not noticed. I do not give a f*ck about what you do or do not reply to.

You want to have a meaningful conversation about the Armenian Genocide without Armenians? Such a conversation will probably consist of a bunch of Turks patting themselves on the back for being "good" people. Good luck with that.

And no I have not noticed. I do not give a f*ck about what you do or do not reply to.

When i mean you're 'ignorance and arrogance', i mean stuff like this. Is that the only thing you can say to me? it seems so. If i was a dog like you, i would have pointed out you're spelling mistakes; but obviously i had more important stuff to say unlike you.

Do you see all the armenians as "ignorent"'s? I just mentioned you. Read.

When i mean you're 'ignorance and arrogance', i mean stuff like this. Is that the only thing you can say to me? it seems so. If i was a dog like you, i would have pointed out you're spelling mistakes; but obviously i had more important stuff to say unlike you.

Do you see all the armenians as "ignorent"'s? I just mentioned you. Read.

I pointed it out because it was ironic. If it were any other word, I would not have said anything. I make spelling mistakes all the time.

Relax.

I owned you on Armenian ''Genocide'' issue more than enough and you decided to ignore my posts and troll the others who gives a f'ck about you and your posts... If you want to talk about your genocide problems talk wşth me if you want, I did some serius research on that subject because my family was effected by it so I am happy to answer you on any questions you may have.

I pointed it out because it was ironic. If it were any other word, I would not have said anything. I make spelling mistakes all the time.

Relax.

Well that is so amusing, comedian; you should do stand-up, as everything you say is just plain funny.

I owned you on Armenian ''Genocide'' issue more than enough and you decided to ignore my posts and troll the others who gives a f'ck about you and your posts... If you want to talk about your genocide problems talk wşth me if you want, I did some serius research on that subject because my family was effected by it so I am happy to answer you on any questions you may have.

You "owned" me? I have given you countless facts and you have always replied with the generic "genocide is BS" line. I have no wish to talk with you about this. No matter what evidence I present, you will never listen. I feel sorry for you because, when the day comes that Turkey recognizes AG, you will have very serious issues to deal with.

You "owned" me? I have given you countless facts and you have always replied with the generic "genocide is BS" line. I have no wish to talk with you about this. No matter what evidence I present, you will never listen. I feel sorry for you because, when the day comes that Turkey recognizes AG, you will have very serious issues to deal with.
Stay on topic, if you want to talk about the so called armenian genocide go on the other thread.

You presented facts? Only document you posted here was telegrams and they are proven fakes and even Armenian genocide supporter historians don't use them. I posted facts about Ottoman state giving milks to Armenian mothers, paying (although small amounts) Armenians for their days in relocation and sending doctors to every Armenian convoy... You couldn't answer those posts and now you are saying that you presented facts and I ignored them? Please...

Turkey is the legal successor state.

Germany still pays Jews compensation, although it was a different government during Holocaust.

Then jews should start paying to christens for killing there god(Dont u sound like Hitler?)

just like jews Armenian are only trouble makers.

Then jews should start paying to christens for killing there god(Dont u sound like Hitler?)

just like jews Armenian are only trouble makers.

"Jews should start paying to 'christenns' for killing there god"

Not only do I not know what a "christen," but I also don't know what you are talking about. How can God be killed? Is God human? Have you seen him? Can I have his autograph?!?!?!

Jesus is NOT a God. He is the son of God. He is a messenger, just like Moses. I'm sure that Islam predated Christianity, then Muhammad would also have been mentioned.

Israel is not responsible for worldwide Jews. It just happens to be a Jewish state.

Honestly, I could probably write a book about how stupid your post is. Your lucky that is is not a Christian forum, or you would probably be banned for such blatant stupidity.

Back
Top Bottom