What's new

Anime Opennings, Endings, OSTs and Other Sound Tracks

It's hard for me to get into a new Manga now. I only check the one's I have followed for years, like Tokyo Ghoul or SnK.
I understand that. Though if you're caught up with SnK, it does seem to be close to ending.

Yeah....You read Manga?
Yeah, I'm more of a manga than anime person tbh. I'm reading 6 manga at the moment but the only anime I'm currently watching is DB Super and that's close to ending apparently.

Yeah, I'm more of a manga than anime person tbh. I'm reading 6 manga at the moment but the only anime I'm currently watching is DB Super and that's close to ending apparently.
oh.....so what are the ones you are reading now?

I ain't watching any anime now. Last I watched was Fate/Apocrypha.
I used to watch DB in cartoon network ages ago...but lost interest in it after growing up..lol

DDLC anyone?
What is that?

Anyway it seems a lot of Bangladeshi guys are into anime....When I started watching anime in 2008/9....I thought I was among very few Bangladeshi among my generation that are into anime.

oh.....so what are the ones you are reading now?

I ain't watching any anime now. Last I watched was Fate/Apocrypha.
I used to watch DB in cartoon network ages ago...but lost interest in it after growing up..lol
I'm currently reading Berserk, OPM, One Piece, JoJo, Snk, and Vinland Saga. Maybe 7 if you count Vagabond but that's been hiatus for awhile.

I honestly think Dragon ball is the reason I prefer manga. I didn't have the right channel to watch Dragon ball on tv so I just read the manga volumes at a library.

What is that?

Anyway it seems a lot of Bangladeshi guys are into anime....When I started watching anime in 2008/9....I thought I was among very few Bangladeshi among my generation that are into anime.

It is a game.

If you haven't heard about it before, you should try.
Avoide spoilers.

Anyway, i am not that much into anime.
But love this game. Let me know your thoughts after playing it.

Also "Don't judge a book by it's cover" :-)

What is that?

Given the popularity of Doraemon in BD and the rest of the subcontinent I suspect that will lead to anime becoming more popular. Doraemon got so popular that the government banned the Hindi version and had to replace it with a Bangla version. :lol:

It is a game.

If you haven't heard about it before, you should try.
Avoide spoilers.

Anyway, i am not that much into anime.
But love this game. Let me know your thoughts after playing it.

Also "Don't judge a book by it's cover" :-)
Doesn't seem to long and it's got high ratings. I'll give it a try.

I'm currently reading Berserk, OPM, One Piece, JoJo, Snk, and Vinland Saga. Maybe 7 if you count Vagabond but that's been hiatus for awhile.

I honestly think Dragon ball is the reason I prefer manga. I didn't have the right channel to watch Dragon ball on tv so I just read the manga volumes at a library.
I sometimes wonder why Vinland and Vagabond never got any anime adoption. Those two are very popular Manga.
Anyway there are some nice Manhwas(South Korean Manga) these days....like Tower of God and The Breakers.

I sometimes wonder why Vinland and Vagabond never got any anime adoption. Those two are very popular Manga.
Anyway there are some nice Manhwas(South Korean Manga) these days....like Tower of God and The Breakers.
What? Really? I always thought Vinland was more niche and it's style isn't demanding enough for an anime adaption. A Vagabon anime I'd rather not see. There's no way any studio can replicate that amazing artwork without butchering it hard.

Yeah I know about Manhwas. I'm seeing this Korean girl and she's a huge fan of Noblesse, trying to get me to read it. That and those you mentioned I'll put on my to read list after SnK wraps up.

What? Really? I always thought Vinland was more niche and it's style isn't demanding enough for an anime adaption. A Vagabon anime I'd rather not see. There's no way any studio can replicate that amazing artwork without butchering it hard.

Yeah I know about Manhwas. I'm seeing this Korean girl and she's a huge fan of Noblesse, trying to get me to read it. That and those you mentioned I'll put on my to read list after SnK wraps up.
I haven't read Vinland or Vagabond, but considering that they are pretty well known Manga I am surprised that no studio picked it up to give it an anime adoption. I have been recommended to read both of them many times.

Same goes for the Manhwas. I have heard of Noblesse as well. Bonus point for Manhwas are fully colored. So its a plus with the art.

I haven't read Vinland or Vagabond, but considering that they are pretty well known Manga I am surprised that no studio picked it up to give it an anime adoption. I have been recommended to read both of them many times.

Same goes for the Manhwas. I have heard of Noblesse as well. Bonus point for Manhwas are fully colored. So its a plus with the art.
They're pretty well known online, but that's about it. But, they're still not mainstream. Do read them when you get the chance and take your time with Vagabond. That manga has been on hiatus longer than Berserk.

Yeah I noticed that too, it's nice. However, if a manga has enough support they can print out colored versions of it. I saw some editions of Dragon Ball colored in. They're more expensive though.

Back
Top Bottom