What's new

Anime Opennings, Endings, OSTs and Other Sound Tracks

I watched The Girl Who Leapt Through Time. That was a good movie. Made me even cry a little. :( I have watched Bacano and Death Notes. Good Stuff. haven't seen Eden of the East.

No, I haven't read any manga yet. Though there was few that I really wanted to. I will give it a try.:-)

Naoki is a great writer. I will get started when I get the chance. Thanks bro.:-)

Seems like you watched the best of the best of what you're looking for. Try Death Parade.
Yeah..I read many positive reviews of it. It's in my want to read list.

Well then, here's the Urasawa himself singing a song from the manga.
Don't read the comments, watch any related videos, or look up the lyrics because spoilers.
Not the best singer, but he gets props for trying.

And here's my favorite track from the Monster anime

begone thy weebs who spread corruption and weirdness on world

435.jpg

Thanks for the tag. One of my favourite openings.

That's good song. I've been thinking about watching Madoka. Would you recommend the movies or the regular format?

Also to keep

Also to keep this thread up here's a song from a recent movie I watched.

that's how it starts. a lil bit of anime, JAV and manga, before you know it you're a fat weeb wielding a katana
Thanks for your concern.

That's good song. I've been thinking about watching Madoka. Would you recommend the movies or the regular format?

Also to keep
I would recommend the episodic format because there's the anticipation between each episode and getting to think about what happened before proceeding to the next one. If you have watched Sailor Moon, Princess Tutu (magical girl animes) before you will definitely like this. Also, don't forget to watch the sequel film Rebellion, its really good.

begone thy weebs who spread corruption and weirdness on world
LOL

Back
Top Bottom