What's new

Anime Opennings, Endings, OSTs and Other Sound Tracks

Vagabond is very highly rated in MAL.

You watched clannad? @Ashes @Shorisrip
Yeah Vagabond is great. But I can't see an anime adaptation without the artwork being scaled down.

I did watch Clannad. Been meaning to watch After Story too, I've heard great things about the latter.

Here's tracks from Ghibli by Joe Hisashi

Listening to these tracks remind me, that Japanese guy and his employees aiming to be Bangladesh's Studio Ghibli has a lot of work to do.

I did watch Clannad. Been meaning to watch After Story too, I've heard great things about the latter.
Clannad was pretty childish....except some episodes, it was rather meh..After story is great. You should def watch it. No other show got me so close to crying as clannad AS.

Clannad was pretty childish....except some episodes, it was rather meh..After story is great. You should def watch it. No other show got me so close to crying as clannad AS.
What kind of crying? Happy or sad :D
If it's the latter I'll check it out later, need to take a break on sad media.

Speaking of which,
Here's some inspiring tracks feel good tracks
:tup:

Should also tag @Homura Akemi and @Khan saheb
Yeah bro, I see Detective Conan in your avatar :tup:
Yeah man. Was a fan as a kid.

I am into Mystery, Crime, Detective thrillers and Time traveling stuff. Please drop recommendation if you have names.

P.S. Anyone has an MAL account? I have joined few years back. Not active much though

Last edited:
Have you watched Monster?

Yeap. That one is a master piece. Still gives me chills and flip the table whenever I re watch. Though I was little young for that stuff then, It got me hooked anyway. :-)

Yeap. That one is a master piece. Still gives me chills and flip the table whenever I re watch. Though I was little young for that stuff then, It got me hooked anyway. :-)
Yeah..
Check Durarara or Boku dake ga inai machi(although they rushed it too much)

Yeah man. Was a fan as a kid.

I am into Mystery, Crime, Detective thrillers and Time traveling stuff. Please drop recommendation if you have names.

P.S. Anyone has an MAL account? I have joined few years back. Not active much though

For time traveling stuff, well honestly it's impossible to top Stein's Gate, you've seen the best. But I'd suggest the movie The Girl Who Leapt Through Time. There's also Eden of the East and
Baccano. I assume you saw Death Note?

Do you read manga? There's also a crime manga which I really enjoyed called Sanctuary, it focuses on the Yakuza.

Sad, unfortunately. And the feels are overwhelming.
I'll give it a wait then. Need to take a break on the sad stuff for my state of mind.

@Mage @Khan saheb There's no anime adaption (but there is a live action movie) of it, but I recommend you read 20th Century Boys, it's written by the same guy that wrote Monster.

Last edited:
For time traveling stuff, well honestly it's impossible to top Stein's Gate, you've seen the best. But I'd suggest the movie The Girl Who Leapt Through Time. There's also Eden of the East and
Baccano. I assume you saw Death Note?
I watched The Girl Who Leapt Through Time. That was a good movie. Made me even cry a little. :( I have watched Bacano and Death Notes. Good Stuff. haven't seen Eden of the East.

Do you read manga? There's also a crime manga which I really enjoyed called Sanctuary, it focuses on the Yakuza
No, I haven't read any manga yet. Though there was few that I really wanted to. I will give it a try.:-)
@Mage @Khan saheb There's no anime adaption (but there is a live action movie) of it, but I recommend you read 20th Century Boys, it's written by the same guy that wrote Monster
Naoki is a great writer. I will get started when I get the chance. Thanks bro.:-)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom