What's new

Angry Rants Thread

my bestfrnd say's tat i shld get a gf now...but i cant....dunno y....but i want to....??
:cry::cry::cry:....i jus cant talk to gals....

i m so angry on myself :angry:

What do you mean? Trust me man, all girls are more scared of you than you are of them, learnt that back in high school.

I love this forum

5.gif
5.gif
5.gif
5.gif
after i saw your post, i laughed so loud that mom ran into my room to check what the hell happened :P

my bestfrnd say's tat i shld get a gf now...but i cant....dunno y....but i want to....??
:cry::cry::cry:....i jus cant talk to gals....

i m so angry on myself :angry:
No you shouldn't get a girlfriend. Save your time, power and money.

I f@cking mad at my boss, his boss.... all these people think that they only know things while other are just donkeys who should never be rewarded by promotions or salary hikes...

I f@cking mad at my boss, his boss.... all these people think that they only know things while other are just donkeys who should never be rewarded by promotions or salary hikes...
i feel u bro.....

@MohitV
arrey ek indian tha na jiska avatar ek tibetan mastiff tha,forgot his name......take some ques from him...he told me...he's a pro.

Some moderators of this forums are extremely childish & should be stripped of their mod-hood. @Awesome @WebMaster please review MODs periodically and have some arrangement to complain against MODs too.!!

They bring in their personal grudges to very selectively remove posts that they cannot swallow no matter how on-topic they are. Or just because their "friends" tagged them & asked for such favour... While more off-topic & useless posts don't bother them.

They themselves start utterly useless threads on things that don't even deserve a new thread.

Back
Top Bottom