What's new

Angry Rants Thread

Then Americans realised what Indians are capable of. At first it was a trickle and then it became akin to a drain. I can't talk, I can't imagine working in India. Imagine having to send out tenders for a single part when you know exactly which vendor is going to be able to deliver the product you need. If you don't you'll be accused of corruption.
Red tape red tape red effing tape. Red tape sab kuch khaa jaiga. Funniest thing is after your request of information is done and the bidding is over, the worst possible vendor will be selected, showing an effing finger to transparency in the bidding process .... cause badhe sahab ko zyada khilaya tha .. what a ****ing cockup of a process we follow ...

Tears roll out of my eyes when I recall how I was forced by my parents to pursue Science - Non Medical stream (PCM) last year in class 11 just because they wanted to see me graduating as an IITian contrary to my curiousness and interest in Economic Sciences :cray:

Of course. I don't want the bees. :P

Honey properly preserved can last hundreds of years without spoiling.

My mother made me have a lot of honey as a child because I cried a lot. Always had a dislike for honey since then.

Red tape red tape red effing tape. Red tape sab kuch khaa jaiga. Funniest thing is after your request of information is done and the bidding is over, the worst possible vendor will be selected, showing an effing finger to transparency in the bidding process .... cause badhe sahab ko zyada khilaya tha .. what a ****ing cockup of a process we follow ...

:| I don't see a way out for India. 10 years of growth and nothing's changed, except we now have a few skyscrapers, nice flyovers etc

i very angry cause i forgot most i studied 6 months ago...........:angry:
now me start over again........me very angry,,very very....:angry::angry::angry:
AIPGMEE <<<i kill u...or nxt time me>>>:suicide:

:laugh: who told you to study six month in advance.

you desi adopt the desi method of reading on the night before the paper :D

Tears roll out of my eyes when I recall how I was forced by my parents to pursue Science - Non Medical stream (PCM) last year in class 11 just because they wanted to see me graduating as an IITian contrary to my curiousness and interest in Economic Sciences :cray:
that is very common in india

Rahul Gandhi recently said that India was a beehive!! Now wonder India and Indians send you into a terrible rage!!!:pissed: :lol:

Rahul Gandhi is worse than ten thousand bees.

Modi needs a flamethrower to get rid of the horrible swarm of bees known as Rahul Gandhi.

Last edited:
I don't like the fact that several DRDO projects are delayed.

I hate my job but I can't resign. My job is forcing me to stop my studies.

I love this forum

5.gif
5.gif
5.gif
5.gif

my bestfrnd say's tat i shld get a gf now...but i cant....dunno y....but i want to....??
:cry::cry::cry:....i jus cant talk to gals....

i m so angry on myself :angry:

Back
Top Bottom