What's new

Angry India tells US 'times have changed' after diplomat spat

Aiding and abetting a fugitive and a criminal who has a court order on them is not something which will ever be viewed favorable...U.S has no business in India's internal issue .

She was given facilities worth more than $6000

Point taken, but if I may ask, why didn't India stop the family from traveling to the US at this point ? And would you kindly explain what kind of crimes the nanny committed while she was in a foreign country?

Thank you ..

They have the right to have a passport,and to travel, the point is why would the US issue a visa fearing their safety even before the arrest.

Another dumb Indian? The Passport Act says that a passport is a privilege not a RIGHT. Upheld by the Supreme Court of India

Its called Immigration fraud....

aided and abetted by the Govt of India?

He was released by none other than the court itself legally as the US compensated the families victims - which is islamically fine -

That why no one can file the grievance on the US government for freeing a Raymond David without facing the court system.

Point taken, but if I may ask, why didn't India stop the family from traveling to the US at this point ? And would you kindly explain what kind of crimes the nanny committed while she was in a foreign country?

Thank you ..

The nanny is absconding from june , nanny had blackmailed the diplomat for $10,000 and a greencard . After the nanny absconded her diplomatic Visa was canceled . There is also a charge of theft of important documents on the nanny by the diplomat which the NYPD totally ignored . this whole thing has been going on for 6 months and Indian govt. has been trying to solve the issue but US govt. did not even bother to reply to the 5 letters sent to them , then all of a sudden she is arrested ...

All the prison standard procedure need the warden to sign off in other to accommodate an inmate, tell me who gonna change the procedure just for 1 inmate?

"May be United States should change their "standard procedure". A mother of two and an senior official of a friendly nation, who is at best alleged to have breached a civil contract does not deserve to be handcuffed, strip-searched and locked up with the cream of the crop of American criminal society."

"May be United States should change their "standard procedure". A mother of two and an senior official of a friendly nation, who is at best alleged to have breached a civil contract does not deserve to be handcuffed, strip-searched and locked up with the cream of the crop of American criminal society."

No doubt but how many female diplomat will violated US law and be charge with a crime in the US?

Since this is the 1st time a female diplomat being charged and arrested, no one know how to handle it after the fact.

No doubt but how many female diplomat will violated US law and be charge with a crime in the US?

Since this is the 1st time a female diplomat being charged and arrested, no one know how to handle it after the fact.

you just don't get it ....do you? let me repeat:

"there are far bigger troubles diplomat officials have been in and most are solved through backdoors. Therefore, this minor issue could have been solved in a "better" way."

First time...?? really?? that's pretty lame excuse and i won't even bother responding to that.

Maybe you do? Two Indian Judges say she and her father are crooks! what more is there? Leave her and protest for kalam a nice guy

So the diplomat should be legally molested and imprisoned and strip searched ? Not even Dominic Straus Khan who was convicted for Rape was strip searched

you just don't get it ....do you? let me repeat:

"there are far bigger troubles diplomat officials have been in and most are solved through backdoors. Therefore, this minor issue could have been solved in a "better" way."

First time...?? really?? that's pretty lame excuse and i won't even bother responding to that.

It can be handle better like I stated but that was after the fact of this case. You can't go back and redone what already done.

That why no one can file the grievance on the US government for freeing a Raymond David without facing the court system.

To many, Ray's case appeared to be a bit controversial. However, since the US came into an agreement in which it can offer what usually Muslims do in such case, why not saving the life of a human being? What's the point of killing him? Will he bring the familes victims' lovedones back? ..

The nanny is absconding from june , nanny had blackmailed the diplomat for $10,000 and a greencard . After the nanny absconded her diplomatic Visa was canceled . There is also a charge of theft of important documents on the nanny by the diplomat which the NYPD totally ignored . this whole thing has been going on for 6 months and Indian govt. has been trying to solve the issue but US govt. did not even bother to reply to the 5 letters sent to them , then all of a sudden she is arrested ...

None of this appeared on the surface as we speak. Thanks for taking time explains it to us.

To many, Ray's case appeared to be a bit controversial. However, since the US came into an agreement in which it can offer what usually Muslims do in such case, why not saving the life of a human being? What's the point of killing him? Will he bring the familes victims' lovedones back? ..

Killing Raymond David don't bring the dead back. I understand US need to get David out of Pakistan since anti US sentiment very high at that time, he won't get a fair trail and defend his innocent in the court of law, US did the best of what they can to pay the compensation allow by Pakistan court and help free Raymond David.

Back
Top Bottom