What's new

And now Military exercises in Sargodha worry Indian government

Dear All,
I request fellow members not to engage in mud throwing contest.
Even if someone enrages you on behalf of your cultural or national stand, its best not to actively participate in mud slurring, as it is both unreasonable and unwise.

Just politely ask the other fella to rephrase his post. We are all sane people here. Most of us would like to recant any objectionable statements made in hurry or as a result of knee-jerk reaction.

Regards,
Sapper

Indian intelligence agencies said the size of the tunnels has raised suspicions that they could be used to store battle-ready nuclear weapons or missiles.

Minister of State for Defence MM Pallam Raju said every country was entitled to defend itself, saying, “Just like we take our measures, Pakistan would also be doing its preparations. We don’t have to be alarmed about it.”[/B]

DO U GUYS BELIVE UR MEDIA SOURCE OR NOT ?

http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=2010%5C01%5C26%5Cstory_26-1-2010_pg7_2

isnt tat happening for past 60 yrs:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Wats happening for many years ? and dont disrespect my name ever again watch your self i used that towards you cuz u had no class and wanted to curse act like man not a unmatture child you want to curse here be perpared for the same response ...:angry:

Last edited:
u can do wat eva fk****in exercise

but wats this border tuneeling

we want to cross over come & watch indian movies in amritsar cinema!!!! and before you complain why did india build a fence on the border & why did it build a dam there? stop complaining!

Now shut up, U have no licesne to say that, when You say ALLAH Hu Akbar Do we make fun of It? So U dare do that again.... Everything has a limit... Dont try to be over smart crossing that Line ...

allah-hu-akbar & mother india are two different things nevertheless both of you should refrain from dissing each other's country or religion! respect each others point of view & stands!

Dear All,

Even after my whole-hearted request, mud-slurring continues.

I am ashamed of my Pakistani fellows resorting to bad language, name calling and so on. I admit that I once engaged in the same kind of debate on this same forum (one comment, one line), for which i am really really ashamed and sincerely apologize to Indian fellow members for forgiveness.

To Pakistani members: Please refrain from name calling and cursing. It makes us seem trigger happy and mentally unstable and immature. Please save Pakistan and Pakistanis from the continued embarrassment of being psychologically immature and non-enlightened.

To Indian members: When ever i am invited to attend a dinner at someone else's home, i wear best of clothes, i furnish a polished and enlightened image, and i present my best behavior. This is because i am representing my family over there and whatever good or bad i seem to convey, it immediately reflects on may parents and my siblings. Indians are guest in defence.pk forum. Act like you are representing your country, and bridge gaps instead of creating barriers of racial hate and unfounded-baseless-whim. I must say that most of Indian visitors (except a few) are presenting a very vehemently capricious and fanatical picture of Indians on this forum.

Lets all act civil because we represent our civilization on this forum.

Regards,
Sapper

Keep the discussion to the topic, don't become useless trolls.

It might be for you ..for us Our Mother land is more sacred than any damn GOD!!!

Mata Pita Guru Devata. Nope our motherland isn't in that chronology.

I would say that Sapper has aptly set out the guidelines for posting and we should respect that. Pakistanis picking on India and Hinduism are generally posters who add no value to this forum. As an Indian who is based in Africa I come to this forum to learn of the latest going ons in Asia. To read nasty worthless comments by both Pakistanis and Indians and sometimes Chinese and Bangladeshis are usually a waste of time logging on here. Please post facts and not emotional rhetoric. Keep the emotions for the diningroom and bedroom :cheers:

Firstly, hats off to the ever vigilant mods. If it weren't for you guyz this forum would've turned into BR '2' in no time. Seriously people, is asking for sanity, comprehension, respect and morality a bit too much?
:sick:

Further more the reports have linked these drills of Army with some activity by Pakistan Air Force, probably in a bid to get away with the shame that was caused to Indian Armed Forces a day before when PAF Chief was shown as a National Hero of India in an official advertisement, released by the Indian government.

The only news for me in this article was this. I had already heard about the tunnels bit, and ofcourse, the Indian viewpoint about right to defence as well. However, this bit about the PAF chief's photo (in an Indian government's own printed ad :blink:) has to be 'the' blunder of the Indo-Pak lifetime IMO. The PAF chief has said that this must be an 'innocent' mistake, more details here,
Furore in India as PAF former Chief's Photo appears in Govt Ad

Back
Top Bottom