What's new

And India Wins The 2011 Cricket World Cup!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once I saw on indian channel "Aaj Tak" they called Pakistani team "Taliban Cricket Team" while Pak team arrived in India for Semi-Final.
Lots more things they said wich was very bad for Pakistan.

now this time u r lying big time. show us all that clip, if it exists anyway.

Shahid Afridi Khan, We Pakistanis

2240611501_9e0bca0c83_o.jpg

You.

now this time u r lying big time. show us all that clip, if it exists anyway.

Well,

I am sorry to say that I CANNOT believe on you or any else indians regarding what you people are getting so frustrated against Afrifi The Great comments.
Because what he said or says against huge huge indian media is 110% truth!

And that hurt you a lot.

Well,

I am sorry to say that I CANNOT believe on you or any else indians regarding what you people are getting so frustrated against Afrifi The Great comments.
Because what he said or says against huge huge indian media is 110% truth!

And that hurt you a lot.

who is talking abt afridi??? i confronted u bcoz in ur earlier post u said that aaj tak has termed pak team as taliban cricket team & had told u to show us all that clip.

who is talking abt afridi??? i confronted u bcoz in ur earlier post u said that aaj tak has termed pak team as taliban cricket team & had told u to show us all that clip.

I cannot show you the clip because I just couldn`t record this "racist" things against Pakistan.
But I am 110% sure that if I had the possibility to show you the clip then you may have said that this is not a indian channel!

I cannot show you the clip because I just couldn`t record this "racist" things against Pakistan.
But I am 110% sure that if I had the possibility to show you the clip then you may have said that this is not a indian channel!

:lazy: ok ok be happy now

Then what is wrong with you indians?
Go celebrate your wc victory and let be Afridi in peace. please.

How am i destroying afridi's peace . He is talking about my country , i will comment . speak in urdu brother , there is no harm .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom