What's new

Ancient Man and His First Civilizations.Proving Aryan Invasion Theory is a myth and severe lie

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol local Indians, please explain the differences between brahmins and local indians even now let alone 2500 years ago.

Brother ,I ask you a simple question If Aryans become so enlightened,Why can they develop this so called advanced civilization in other areas or even in the central asia?

To deny AIT and even spread lies about how Indo-European language spread from India is equivalent to saying that English originated from India and its Indians that colonialize Britain and brought English and democracy to England. If teaching your people lies is the only way to prevent from suffering, that you should come up with another way to not to suffer.

Oh still you cant get it.AIT is fake means there was an advanced civilization in India before Aryans came.Aryans take advantage of this and twisted the fact.Except languages they dont give us anything good.and check my question in#60 post can you answer it

Last edited:
Brother ,I ask you a simple question If Aryans become so enlightened,Why can they develop this so called advanced civilization in other areas or even in the central asia?

Oh still you cant get it.AIT is fake means there was an advanced civilization in India before Aryans came.Aryans take advantage of this and twisted the fact.Except languages they dont give us anything good.and check my question in#60 post can you answer it

Indian civilization was as advanced as the Australian Australoids prior to Aryan invasion.

Just be happy there are European genes in your population, its an improvement in looks.

Or bhai mere ASI-ANI admixture is at most 4200 years old, and between brahmins its just 2300 years old. lol Look at Marathi, South Indian and Bengali brahmins, do they look like local population? :lol: How will you explain genetic and phenotype differences?

Just in case you didn't know, Brahui people have lowest amount of ASI genes in them compared to anyother South Asian group. They are not related to South Indians at all genetically. Indo-Aryan Bengali is more similar to Dravidian south indian. SO even IVC people were not South Indians but ANI.
Right - you have opened my eyes. I have found my roots in Omsk, Russia. Thanks a lot. :coffee:

This whole article is a joke and probably written by someone with inferior complex.

I would take that albino over the mulatto anyday, I'm sure most agree.

Can you name any advance civilization before 500BCE in India? Don't name IVC now but something which was in India before aryans entered around 2500 years ago. Anyway Aryans were nomadic group unlike IVC people, they gave you Rig Veda.

To deny AIT and even spread lies about how Indo-European language spread from India is equivalent to saying that English originated from India and its Indians that colonialize Britain and brought English and democracy to England. If teaching your people lies is the only way to prevent from suffering, that you should come up with another way to not to suffer.

Quit being so over dramatic. Science has given it's verdict. The north and the south Indian DNA has a common genetic marker which is missing in the European DNA. Migration outwards from India to the rest of the world is also now a scientific fact whether your devious agenda fits into it or not. As for democracy, it was Mahatma Gandhi who laid the foundations of democracy for the British. Never before in the history of the world had a non-violent resistance movement of the kind that Gandhi had created been so successful against a group of people hell bent on committing genocides across the world.

Can you name any advance civilization before 500BCE in India? Don't name IVC now but something which was in India before aryans entered around 2500 years ago. Anyway Aryans were nomadic group unlike IVC people, they gave you Rig Veda.

No they gave us caste system.No more no less.A civilization that before aryans create all raw materials for vedic culture.
But aryans used it for their advantage.Now can you answer my previous question?

There was no invasion but there was a migration to the Indus valley after the decline of the IVC, these people then mixed with the locals and their traditions gave birth to vedic civilization which we know is the precursor to Hinduism, this is what was later spread east into India proper and gave birth to what the locals then called Aryavarta. It is true though that the people who migrated were white in skin tone but that is not why they referred to themselves as arya. Arya was always a title of nobility and it only changed into a word for race due to modern European meddling and then Hitlers stupidity that followed.

"Our interest is in establishing that Aryans and Dravidians, and by extension Europeans and Dravidians, are the same people genetically."
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Damn didn't expect this from you ;) its hilarious how OP is using albinos samples :rofl:

White_Brown.jpg

Are you out of your mind? This pretty girl is not albino!!!!!!!! :rofl: She is clearly white.

Utter desperation by the writer trying to call this white chick an albino lol.

Quit being so over dramatic. Science has given it's verdict. The north and the south Indian DNA has a common genetic marker which is missing in the European DNA. Migration outwards from India to the rest of the world is also now a scientific fact whether your devious agenda fits into it or not. As for democracy, it was Mahatma Gandhi who laid the foundations of democracy for the British. Never before in the history of the world had a non-violent resistance movement of the kind that Gandhi had created been so successful against a group of people hell bent on committing genocides across the world.

Out of India theory is only accepted inside of India itself lol.

The dwellers of Indus valley were Dravidians. The existence of the Brahui tribe in Balochistan, Pakistan who speak a Dravidian language like South Indian Tamil, gives evidence that a migration did occur.

The Harappa religion has many similarities with elements of Hinduism, popular in the present Dravidian culture. The analysis of the signs on the inscriptions found in the IVC has led several scholars to the view that the language is not of the Indo-European , or the Sumerians ,Elamite, nor the Munda languages of India. If it is related to any modern language family it appears to be Dravidian akin to Old Tamil

Sir John Marshall, was the first scholar to suggest that the language of the IVC was Dravidian. Piero Meriggi in his book “ Zur_Indus Scrift “ (On the Indus Script) was of the opinion that Brahui, a Dravidian Language spoken in Balochistan, must be the original language of the Harappans

Brahui Research Institute

This is just one of the theories about the script nobody has been able to decipher any portion of the script though so none is accepted as truth yet.

Last edited:
what a joke fcuck it

whats the f>>>ing conclusion

me dont know anything about aryans :(

any one tell me some universal facts about these aryanoes :undecided::undecided:

So what's the conclusion. Me Russi or not? :what:

I think some one needs to carry out an expansive genetics study of the different Indian sub continents population. Shouldn't that make it obvious if there has been a large addition of a "European" imprint together with the indigenous population?

And forgive me if that has already happened or it seems as if I'm talking rubbish. This is a topic that I confess I am ignorant about.

There was no invasion but there was a migration to the Indus valley after the decline of the IVC, these people then mixed with the locals and their traditions gave birth to vedic civilization which we know is the precursor to Hinduism, this is what was later spread east into India proper and gave birth to what the locals then called Aryavarta. It is true though that the people who migrated were white in skin tone but that is not why they referred to themselves as arya. Arya was always a title of nobility and it only changed into a word for race due to modern European meddling and then Hitlers stupidity that followed.

Utter desperation by the writer trying to call this white chick an albino lol.

Out of India theory is only accepted inside of India itself lol.

This is just one of the theories about the script nobody has been able to decipher any portion of the script though so none is accepted as truth yet.

Mr Mamba sir, can you tell me what is going on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom