What's new

Ancient Man and His First Civilizations.Proving Aryan Invasion Theory is a myth and severe lie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your first paragraph had already debunked your entire post. Out of India theory in disguise :rofl:

No AIT theory is disguise.I agree about the mistake in this article.But only need to care about AIT and that is a fake

Bro there is no trick. Its a fact at this point, Aryans did come. Thats why theories debunking aryans entering India are so rediculous, no one takes them seriously a part from hindutvas.

And that article is one the most retarded thing i ever read, almost seamed satire. Using albinos to prove out of india theory? Lol

I agree there is some problem in this article.Albinos is a genetic mutation not a race.But I agree AIT part .AIT is indeed fake.A part
of white people that we called as mlechhas or barabrics invade us and ruled us .Yavanas are theses mlechhas and they are ancient greeks.we need to care about relevant part in this article

"Our interest is in establishing that Aryans and Dravidians, and by extension Europeans and Dravidians, are the same people genetically."
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Damn didn't expect this from you ;) its hilarious how OP is using albinos samples :rofl:

White_Brown.jpg

Are you out of your mind? This pretty girl is not albino!!!!!!!! :rofl: She is clearly white.

Indians are now trying to say that white people originated from India. They turn albino so they become white. What a bunch of hogwash.

Sorry I dont wrote this article.When I searched about some other materials .I got this and it is pretty interesting.So I posted this .Not more than that
I always oppose AIT theory.I know it is British trick to invade and rule India.I only care about that part

There is no descendents problem.AIT theory is fake, thats the point.

The rest of the world outside of India would disagree with you. AIT is the standard view of American world history

Indians are now trying to say that white people originated from India. They turn albino so they become white. What a bunch of hogwash.

Who the heck care about white peoples?We hate them and some retard state government in India not GoI still filled their history text with AIT lies.Max muller and Meccale destroy our ancient education .I oppose that

The rest of the world outside of India would disagree with you. AIT is the standard view of American world history

But not this there is a lot perfect proof that AIT theory is perfect lie.New generation Indians will not agree with this retard severe AIT theory.Local peoples at that time see whites as mlechhas.And they are mlecchas.This AIT is basice reason for WW2.And you still believe this white peoples lies.Sorry I dont trust them.

Who the heck care about white peoples?We hate them and some retard state government in India not GoI still filled their history text with AIT lies.Max muller and Meccale destroy our ancient education .I oppose that

Just because you hate white people does not mean that you can throw away the most plausible conclusion of how Indo-Aryan languages of the Indo-Iranian subfamily of the Indo-European family is now the dominant language of India. Just think about it, how is Hindi more related to English than Talegu? Its because the originator of Hindi (Indo-Iranian) and English (Germanic) language share the same origin.

AIT theory is fake and disgusting theory and it cause a lot of destruction in this world.Still some one want to trust this.After all this centuries suffering and humilation some asians still believe and AIT and white supeirority.pathetic.
I hope our India frieinds is not like that

No AIT theory is disguise.I agree about the mistake in this article.But only need to care about AIT and that is a fake

I agree there is some problem in this article.Albinos is a genetic mutation not a race.But I agree AIT part .AIT is indeed fake.A part
of white people that we called as mlechhas or barabrics invade us and ruled us .Yavanas are theses mlechhas and they are ancient greeks.we need to care about relevant part in this article

Nope, lets not kid ourselfs. Aryans came to Pakistan 3500 years ago, around 2500 years ago some of them moved to India. Mlecchas is cultural term, used for someome who is not doing what aryans who entered 2500 years ago liked. Indian aryans called people of indus valley mlechas for not following caste system.

Their skin was white, there is no doubt about it. And there is nothing wrong with it either. Pure aryan had white skin tone, though no one know about their facial features. So aryans don't exist now but they left their mark in history for ever.

Just because you hate white people does not mean that you can throw away the most plausible conclusion of how Indo-Aryan languages of the Indo-Iranian subfamily of the Indo-European family is now the dominant language of India. Just think about it, how is Hindi more related to English than Talegu? Its because the originator of Hindi (Indo-Iranian) and English (Germanic) language share the same origin.

What i mean is that local Indians create advanced indus valley civilization not some pathetic nomadic people called aryans

Exactly, and no one is calling them european anyway. They were not europeans but clearly had white skin tone and moved to all over the world from somewhere central asia. Indian hatered of whites is amazing.

Nope, lets not kid ourselfs. Aryans came to Pakistan 3500 years ago, around 2500 years ago some of them moved to India. Mlecchas is cultural term, used for someome who is not doing what aryans who entered 2500 years ago liked. Indian aryans called people of indus valley mlechas for not following caste system.

Their skin was white, there is no doubt about it. And there is nothing wrong with it either. Pure aryan had white skin tone, though no one know about their facial features. So aryans don't exist now but they left their mark in history for ever.

Local Indians create advanced Indus Valley civilization not some foriegners.Max Muller propogate this lie to destroy India basic education structure..And lately we can see its long term consequences

What i mean is that local Indians create advanced indus valley civilization not some pathetic nomadic people called aryans

Hindu religion and caste system was brought to India by the Aryans. Prior to the Aryan invasion, Indian civilization was as advanced as the Astraloid of Australia when the Brits first went there.

AIT theory is fake and disgusting theory and it cause a lot of destruction in this world.Still some one want to trust this.After all this centuries suffering and humilation some asians still believe and AIT and white supeirority.pathetic.
I hope our India frieinds is not like that

I dont believe in white people superioty but im not dumb and dont have inferiorty complex to admit aryans had white skin tone. There is difference between hitler aryan shit and admiting that aryans skin tone was white before they mixed with indians. We can still see traces of them all over India through brahmins, who are generally look different and have more fair skin tone then average indian where they live.

Exactly, and no one is calling them european anyway. They were not europeans but clearly had white skin tone and moved to all over the world from somewhere central asia. Indian hatered of whites is amazing.

Indian's hatred of whites can be defined by this video

Local Indians create advanced Indus Valley civilization not some foriegners.Max Muller propogate this lie to destroy India basic education structure..And lately we can see its long term consequences

Local indians lol, dravidians being ivc people theory has been put to rest. Nomadic yes but They gave you Rig Veda and hindu religion, have some respect for them.

LOL Albino. Those darn wacky Indians with its denial of basic knowledge. Thank god these Indians doesn't spend its energy trying to deny the Holocaust.

Dem guys came from the Caucasus. Meaning they were white.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom