What's new

Ancient Kingdom Discovered Beneath Mound in Iraq

The sheet consist of all kinds of different samples of Saudi genetics.

So you are telling me that Iranians have more Sub-Saharan blood than Saudi Arabians knowing that 10 % of the Saudi Arabian population are descendants of Sub-Saharan (Black) African slaves?

You are telling me that Saudi Arabians have as much "Mediterranean blood" (whatever the hell that is) as Spaniards and Italians on average despite not even bordering the Mediterranean region but only the Levant in the Northwest? It makes no sense whatsoever. The same the high frequencies of "Red Sea" in North Africa (Algeria, Morocco, Egypt)

Well over 90% of all Saudi Arabians belong to Middle Eastern haplogroups in fact the main ones in the Middle East and Arab world happen to originate on the Arabian Peninsula. By all likeliness. At least that is where their highest frequencies are found.

Haplogroup J-P209 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Possible place of origin Arabian Peninsula

In molecular evolution, a haplogroup (from the Greek: ἁπλούς, haploûs, "onefold, single, simple") is a group of similar haplotypes that share a common ancestor having the same single nucleotide polymorphism (SNP) mutation in all haplotypes. Haplogroup J-P209[Phylogenetics 1] is a Y-chromosome DNA haplogroup. Its history since the Iron Age has been tied to the great events and migrations in this area and in particular to the Semitic people.
J-P209 is divided into two main subclades (branches) J-M267 and J-M172.

Close to no Saudi Arabians have conducted any genetics tests. This field has barely any interest in the Arab world or Middle East. I am 100% sure that if you asked random people they would not even know what a haplogroup is.

Huh? Where do you see Iranians having more Sub-Saharan components in their DNA than Saudis?

And yes, Arabs/Semites seem to have more mediterranean components in their DNA. And that is logic, since Iranians have a geographical distance to the Mediterranean Sea. Also other studies confirms Arab having more Med components than Iranians.

This also confirmed by National Geographic which has studies Iranians and Arabs (not Saudis though). You can see the results here:

The component Mediterranean and Southwest Asian is also explained, with the difference of the Mediterranean component that originated in the Western part of the Fertile Crescent while Southwest Asian in the Eastern part of the fertile crescent:

Mediterranean: This component is found at highest frequencies in southern Europe and the Levant—people from Sardinia, Italy, Greece, Lebanon, Egypt and Tunisia in our reference populations. While not limited to these groups, it is found at lower frequencies throughout the rest of Europe, the Middle East, Central and South Asia, due to these populations traveling through this region on their journeys and retaining that in their DNA. This component is likely the signal of the Neolithic population expansion from the Middle East, beginning around 8,000 years ago, likely from the western part of the Fertile Crescent.

Southwest Asian: This component is found at highest frequencies in India and neighboring populations, including Tajikistan and Iran in our reference dataset. It is also found at lower frequencies in Europe and North Africa. As with the Mediterranean component, it was likely spread during the Neolithic expansion, perhaps from the eastern part of the Fertile Crescent. Individuals with heavy European influence in their ancestry will show traces of this because all Europeans have mixed with people from Southwest Asia over tens of thousands of years.

Northern European: This component is found at highest frequency in northern European populations—people from the UK, Denmark, Finland, Russia and Germany in our reference populations. While not limited to these groups, it is found at lower frequencies throughout the rest of Europe. This component is likely the signal of the earliest hunter-gatherer inhabitants of Europe, who were the last to make the transition to agriculture as it moved in from the Middle East during the Neolithic period around 8,000 years ago.

https://genographic.nationalgeographic.com/overview-of-regions-and-closest-populations/regions/

Results: (I've picked Iranians, Germans and Lebanese):

populations_Iranian_575.png

populations_German_575.png

populations_Lebanese_5751.png

More here:

https://genographic.nationalgeograp...nd-closest-populations/reference-populations/

How do you explain this then?

Possible place of origin - Arabian Peninsula

In molecular evolution, a haplogroup (from the Greek: ἁπλούς, haploûs, "onefold, single, simple") is a group of similar haplotypes that share a common ancestor having the same single nucleotide polymorphism (SNP) mutation in all haplotypes. Haplogroup J-P209[Phylogenetics 1] is a Y-chromosome DNA haplogroup. Its history since the Iron Age has been tied to the great events and migrations in this area and in particular to the Semitic people.
J-P209 is divided into two main subclades (branches) J-M267 and J-M172.

As I told then over 90% of all Saudi Arabians belong to Middle Eastern haplogroups. In fact the most common (the one I linked to) has the highest frequencies in Saudi Arabia and Yemen in particular.

It says that the percentage of Sub-Saharan (genes) in Saudis is 0% while in Iranians 0,5%. Look at that sheet again. Much of the data makes little sense.

Also National Geographic with all due respect is not leading on the field of genetics.

Saudis having 30% West Asian component and 40% Mediterranean "blood" is very strange. Besides in human genetics you only operate with haplogroups and from there look where the highest frequencies of haplogroup x or y are found or just the frequencies overall.

There is nothing called Mediterranean blood, Western Asian, Red Sea, Siberian etc. or what they call it. Only haplogroups matter. Anyone can move to Greece and claim Mediterranean blood but all what matter at the end of the day is his genetics. Therefore the whole use of that is a fallacy as I see it.

Also according to your quotes then both Mediterranean and Western Asian blood originate from the Fertile Crescent which is very much West Asia. Geographically that is Western Asia without a shadow of a doubt. More than anything else really. The Red Sea region is also very much West Asia at least the Asian side and the non-Asian side borders Western Asia.

Also this I wrote below applies very much:

Close to no Saudi Arabians have conducted any genetics tests. This field has barely any interest in the Arab world or Middle East. I am 100% sure that if you asked random people they would not even know what a haplogroup is.

Most people let alone Middle Eastern people have no clue what a haplogroup is. If I started to talk about this here with my friends in Denmark they would look at me in a strange way and wonder what the hell I was blabbering about.

You are referring to haplogroups, not components. These studies mention the different human components. Haplogroups are part of these components.

You are referring to haplogroups, not components. These studies mention the different human components. Haplogroups are part of these components.

Well ancestry is taking from your paternal side. This is all that matters. And at the end of the day as your links and quotes also proved then both the components they call "Mediterranean" and "West Asian" both originate from the same place (Fertile Crescent) and West Asia. I think that we both can agree that the Fertile Crescent is located in Western Asia?
So basically according to the data you provided Saudis share 70% of their genetic components to West Asia. And if you include the group called "Red Sea" (which is also West Asia - at least the one in Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Jordan and Southern Israel) then nearly 100% of the component in that particular sheet is Western Asian or Middle Eastern of origin.

Anyway thanks for the sheet. Quite interesting although I can't imagine that the sample was big in the case of the Saudis. I made some research and found out that there is a little Saudi Arabian forum that concerns genetics and 3 of the moderators belong to the R haplogroup family tree.

Also they must have completely omitted the Afro-Saudis who form 10% of the population. What it shows though (which is correct) is that the intermarriages between Arabs and Blacks (back then slaves) was relatively little which makes sense. Just like among Whites and Blacks in USA during the slavery. And if it occurred it was mostly between Arab men and African slave women. This is why many of the so-called Blacks in Saudi Arabia and elsewhere in the Arab world have Arab/Semitic features that are not present in their ancestral populations on the Sub-Saharan continent.

Besides the first inhabited place outside of Africa was the Arabian Peninsula. Just a random fact since this discussion is very much random.:lol:

Guys really .. !!!
Talking about DNA now ??

That is the most lame thing anyone can do.

Why can't you take pride of what you are based on your skill, profession and education in life.
rather than take pride in DNA, which you had no control of nor did you contribute to it.

So you are telling me that Iranians have more Sub-Saharan blood than Saudi Arabians knowing that 10 % of the Saudi Arabian population are descendants of Sub-Saharan (Black) African slaves?

You are telling me that Saudi Arabians have as much "Mediterranean blood" (whatever the hell that is) as Spaniards and Italians on average despite not even bordering the Mediterranean region but only the Levant in the Northwest? It makes no sense whatsoever. The same the high frequencies of "Red Sea" in North Africa (Algeria, Morocco, Egypt)

Well over 90% of all Saudi Arabians belong to Middle Eastern haplogroups in fact the main ones in the Middle East and Arab world happen to originate on the Arabian Peninsula. By all likeliness. At least that is where their highest frequencies are found.

the original arabs are of black african origin u can still find them in yemen which is the original arab homeland these people are closely related to sudanese, somalis, and afar from ethiopia. The so called white arabs are infact of kurdish, turkish, and iranian origin.....they are not arabs by race they just adopted the language.

the original arabs are of black african origin u can still find them in yemen which is the original arab homeland these people are closely related to sudanese, somalis, and afar from ethiopia. The so called white arabs are infact of kurdish, turkish, and iranian origin.....they are not arabs by race they just adopted the language.

Oh, is that Ethiopian clown back? The user who claims that everyone and everything is black. Are you part of the same 2-3 trolls on the internet that falsely claim that the only "real Arabs" are the few million black Afro-Arabs? If so then you are the biggest troll on the surface of the earth. If not this solar system or whole galaxy.

The only blacks in Yemen are Afro-Arabs and Somalian and other Horn of Africa refugees. Go take your medicine and stop trolling.

Stick to Ethiopia and don't meddle in Arab affairs that you have nothing to do with.

Biggest bunch of nonsense and non-historical nonsense that has been disproven by historical facts, genetics and basically everything. Might as well claim that Arabs are in fact Eskimos or Mongols.

Amazing findings.

BTW, what's that in the picture? four legs, but the head looks like human

Concerning these words of Al Fadl ibn Al Abbas ibn 'Utba ibn Abi Lahab, Ibn Mandour, of the 13th century AD, says in his well-known Arabic lexicon Lisan Al Arab, "He (Al Fadl ibn Al Abbas) says 'I am pure' because the color of the Arabs is dark". Ibn Mandour further says, "It is said that he (Al Fadl) meant that he is from the purest of the Arabs because most Arabs are black-skinned".

Ibn Berry, the well-known Arab grammarian of the 12th century AD, explains Al Fadl ibn Al Abbas's words by saying, "...He means by this that his genealogy is pure and that he is a pure Arab because the Arabs describe their color as black and they describe the color of the non-Arab Persians as red". Click below for original in Arabic.

Ibn Mandour further describes the pure Arabs by saying, "Lank hair is the kind of hair that most non-Arab Persians and Romans have while kinky hair is the kind of hair that most Arabs have". Click below for original in Arabic.

There you have it--testimony from the original Arabs themselves. They have told us that the pure Arabs are black-skinned with kinky hair. They have proven beyond a shadow of doubt that the true appearance of the pure Arabs is entirely different from what people today think that a pure Arab looks like. Does it make any sense to disregard what the original, pure Arabs said about the appearance of the pure Arabs?

:lol:

You 2-3 clowns have been ridiculed wherever you have gone to. Genetic forums, history forums etc. All users there ridiculed you. Time and time again. Historical evidence, genetic evidence, Arab history, Semitic history etc. has ridiculed such claims.

You are just a bunch of Black Africans with inferiority complexes who want to attach history that is not yours with that of your own. Sad. Very sad.

Last time you showed your face you were ridiculed by the Egyptian members. How many times are you going to make a fool out of yourself? Just stick to issues that you know something about. Black African history I presume although I doubt that you know anything about that either.

In short don't teach us our history and stick to your own.

Also stop using made up quotes. No so-called Arab grammarian called ibn Berry (LOL) existed nor are those quotes even genuine. What a complete and utter joke.

Brothers look at that Ethiopian Dude clowns user history and his absurd claims and made up quotes in this thread. He is back again. 6 months since he threatened Egypt and said that Ethiopia would win a war against KSA and Egypt. Mentally challenged person.:lol:

@Arabian Legend@JUBA@Yzd Khalifa @BLACKEAGLE@Bubblegum Crisis@Banu Umayyah@Mosamania@Mootaz-khelifi @Tunisian Marine Corps@tyrant @Hazzy997@Mahmoud_EGY

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like typical Middle Eastern carpet symbols and motives.

5-ancienct-city.jpg

Back
Top Bottom