What's new

Anchor 'Salim Safi' under PTI's abusive attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ali.009

Reaction score
An article of Saleem Safi (renowned journalist news Analyst & anchor of GEO TV’s program Jirga) is published in Jang newspaper on 28-12-2011, where he categorically alleged PTI’s workers and sympathizers for abusive attacks and threatening him.

Which is not itself astonishing, because of their usual attitude, if you criticize PTI, you are bound to face it. A couple of weeks back Nazir Naji, Sana Bucha, Nadeem F Paracha & lot of others castigated him in a TV program while Faisal Qureshi already complained about the indecent & sick mind-set of PTI on Twitter and Facebook.

Returning back to Saleem Safi’s column lets read what he has to say about it.
After the program 'Jirga' with Imran Khan, Imran's fan gave negative reaction as usual. They abused and threatend Safi through emails and facebook. According to Safi, He cannot respond them in the same manner. He said "My parents never taught me to abuse anyone", he replied, "I will criticize PTI and Imran in future as well if I deem their actions unfit". Safi personally knows Imran, since when he was the student of Intermediate. Over the threatening statements, Safi said that "Imran's fan should remember that, Imran is not a pure tribal man or Pakhtoon while I am one". When someone gets famous and tastes success, he will face criticism from time to time. When Zardari was in jail, Safi never wrote against Zardari. Contrary, When Zardari become President then He never wrote a single line in favour of Zardari because of his wrong policies.

saleemsafi.jpg

col6.gif

Urdu Columns, Editorials - Pakistani Columns | Daily Jang

If true.. nothing new.
Many PTI members and fans are in it as blind faith.. a dangerous precedent as it leads to obsessive defense of their party by any means necessary since they see it as their last hope... means that may even include violence and murder.

Well you can't blame the public when they have been under so much torture from Zardari... :/

if true then they are going same old way of PPP that time uneducated worship bhutto and now educated worship imran whats diffrent ? i support PTI but i am not blind lover or hater .every thing has limit and imran is human like us don't make him god that no one can criticize him or interview him with hard words.

if true then they are going same old way of PPP that time uneducated worship bhutto and now educated worship imran whats diffrent ? i support PTI but i am not blind lover or hater .every thing has limit and imran is human like us don't make him god that no one can criticize him or interview him with hard words.

Imran Khan is like Obama. He has raised expectation sky high. and is bound to disappoint some people(unlike Obama, his hands will be tied)

you cant control a few unruly fans.....if you could, then Orangi Town, Sohrab Goth and Lyari would not see all-out gun battles in the streets

---------- Post added at 02:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 AM ----------

Imran Khan is like Obama. He has raised expectation sky high. and is bound to disappoint some people(unlike Obama, his hands will be tied)

Obama's hands arent tied? What world are you living in?

Ali.009 shukar kur sirf galiye dhete he.... not like other parties who kill u on site

Safi said that "Imran's fan should remember that, Imran is not a pure tribal man or Pakhtoon while I am one".

Bloody idiot - who the hell made you 'lord high detector' of 'the purity of Pakhtun blood in an individual'?

I detest these kind of people, no different than those insistent on handing our certificates on who is a 'good Muslim' and who is not.

These Anti IK Threads are getting more lame by the minute

OP would rather support Zardari or Nawaz it seems

Bloody idiot - who the hell made you 'lord high detector' of 'the purity of Pakhtun blood in an individual'?

I detest these kind of people, no different than those insistent on handing our certificates on who is a 'good Muslim' and who is not.

those people who are using this ethnic/language card are the real danger to the country. . .

those people who are using this ethnic/language card are the real danger to the country. . .

The fact that they are successful in many parts is the real appalling news.
However.. it was surprising that our dear leader stuck to his Bhutto card for now on the 27th..
I think he is holding onto his sindh card as the trump.

Sindh and Baloch too I think. Mostly powerful feudals.

What a lame thread and what a lame phrase this is.

Safi said that "Imran's fan should remember that, Imran is not a pure tribal man or Pakhtoon while I am one".

Facepalm. :rolleyes:

If they are doing this when they have not got power then its a trailer of what PTI will do if they get power by any chance.

he categorically alleged PTI’s workers and sympathizers for abusive attacks and threatening him.
Abusing is not right behavior but to refute his false allegation through arguments. (but if you hurt some one feeling he might react so be careful when you choose words)

Safi said that "Imran's fan should remember that, Imran is not a pure tribal man or Pakhtoon while I am one". When someone gets famous and tastes success, he will face criticism from time to time.

Hoooold here we are not voting for tribal system nor pakhtoonism we are voting for pakistanism for justice and for economic growth for equality for merit...... how you could compare your self with IK , IK is a great leader and you i don't know what

WORKS as independent journalist not a paid propaganda machine no one will abuse you.

(an other anti pti thread by Ali.009 he seemed to anti pti , anti democracy , anti pakistan , and a supporter of dictatorship i condemn this stupid behavior)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom