What's new

Parties wary of PTI protest call

Seriously? Again no thanks, TuQ is a fraud, he make deals with people he calls Yazeed? Again no thanks. PTI got lucky, it avoided the drama.

qadri-container-govt-delegation-declaration-inp-670.jpg
images

Don't think who is saying... think what is he saying.. i hope it clarifies!

:lol: :lol::lol::lol: :omghaha::omghaha: :omghaha::omghaha:

whatever PTI do, tere or tere handlers ko takay ka faida nahi hona ! :lol:
ohoo fiada tey sara IMRAN baao:sleep: nu hoyaa jey, assembly dey wich, position leader di kursi vi naa labi?

I have strong reservations because I know Pakistan could end up like Libya, Egypt, Iraq or Syria. The enemies of Pakistan want to destabilize Pakistan just like how they have destabilize half of middle east. Situation is very clear, they are going to hold protests in Punjab only because they want to destabilize the province which will have a chaotic effect on the rest of Pakistan. Our economy is on track, first time ever, military and civilian leadership are on good terms, I know for a fact that all that is going to be ruined if these blackmailing protests are held because its going to bring massive instability in Pakistan and when I say massive, I mean something to Syrian level. People need to open their eyes and realize Qadri is not a friend of Pakistan, he is following someone elses agenda and his main task is to destabilize Pakistan

ohoo fiada tey sara IMRAN baao:sleep: nu hoyaa jey, assembly dey wich, position leader di kursi vi naa labi?

na sahi. sanu ki...asan lokaan di hi badkismati aye jera fair nawaz kingo aa giya aye.. utto hor kamina ho ker aya aye...anday hi fooj nal pangay, rather than to fix the problems of people..

na sahi. sanu ki...asan lokaan di hi badkismati aye jera fair nawaz kingo aa giya aye.. utto hor kamina ho ker aya aye...anday hi fooj nal pangay, rather than to fix the problems of people..
Basically you trolls want to topple the perfectly stable government that has improved economy, reduced debt, brought billions of investment, gained world community trust only because your troll leader was miserably lost after trying to throw rocks at stars. And the fact that supreme court is already hearing the cases on four constinuencies for re-counting, why dont you wait for their judgement before you jump the guns? Oh is it because your party has no faith on our justice system? Maybe change your partys name to Tahreek -e- protest.

fikar naa kar iss dafaa, nahi chadaa-ngey noora nu?
imran baooo nu dusoo tusi lok, army ney fir IMRAN nu bari deyni aya , noora ney thoori deyni aya?
no he is bound to work on the hidden agenda,s of super powers , noora kings duty was & is to give pakistan nuclear assests ?
zara tusi lok pardaa , rakhoo fuaj ney ayenoo iss dafa uttey pack karnaa jey?

Basically you trolls want to topple the perfectly stable government that has improved economy, reduced debt, brought billions of investment, gained world community trust only because your troll leader was miserably lost after trying to throw rocks at stars. And the fact that supreme court is already hearing the cases on four constinuencies for re-counting, why dont you wait for their judgement before you jump the guns? Oh is it because your party has no faith on our justice system? Maybe change your partys name to Tahreek -e- protest.
@Leader kakay jee jawab doo?

fikar naa kar iss dafaa, nahi chadaa-ngey noora nu?
imran baooo nu dusoo tusi lok, army ney fir unno bari deyni aya , noora ney nahi ?
no he is bound to work on the hidden agenda,s of super powers , noora kings duty was & is to give pakistan nuclear assests ?
zara tusi lok pardaa , rakhoo fuaj ney ayenoo iss dafa uttey pack karnaa jey?

@Leader kakay jee jawab doo?

Army should not meddle in politics. its illegal for army... let the people deal with these corrupt political mafias..

Army should not meddle in politics. its illegal for army... let the people deal with these corrupt political mafias..
yes army never wanted to meddle the stupid politics , but if politics been made to compromise national security, then sure what ever you think or like, be ready for a heavy boot, to kick the damocrazy!

yes army never wanted to meddle the stupid politics , but if politics been made to compromise national security, then sure what ever you think or like, be ready for a heavy boot, to kick the damocrazy!
You are an idiot and the fact you are so against the democracy is because your troll zani leader failed to become a PM. If he was a PM and the army was on bad terms with him, you'd be against the army. So shut up with your lame logic because even you know you are a huge hypocrite. Your zani leader supported Chief justice and when he lost, he started bashing him. As a leader, you take full blame and responsibility instead of blaming others. Tere leader ki kya baat hai.

thats just an excuse for power hungry ambitious plans...otherwise national security is never compromised, thats why army takes major chunk, got nuclear deterrence etc.

You are an idiot and the fact you are so against the democracy is because your troll zani leader failed to become a PM. If he was a PM and the army was on bad terms with him, you'd be against the army. So shut up with your lame logic because even you know you are a huge hypocrite. Your zani leader supported Chief justice and when he lost, he started bashing him. As a leader, you take full blame and responsibility instead of blaming others. Tere leader ki kya baat hai.
reported, for nonsense, & abusive post?

well, all i can say is , why you feel affraid of the protests by any one , cause thats what damocrazy is all about, freedom of experision? no?
ohh i understand , thats not even damocrazy, its called nooracrazy?lolzz
its right of every pakistani, to protest whatever he feels wrong , no govt has any rights to stop the protests, if its in a peacefull manners?
but noracrzy means , the real dictatorship, attascking SC in 99?
@Leader @Aeronaut
plz take notice of this post & let me answer this stupid noora machar, in his language?

thats just an excuse for power hungry ambitious plans...otherwise national security is never compromised, thats why army takes major chunk, got nuclear deterrence etc.
if it was any excuse, at any militry takeovers , then today we would be sitting in united soviet pakistan, & ZAB would be our, STALLIAN?
army takes major chunks thats why, no army personal has any hydepark, mansions, swiss accounts?
i mean are you a photto state of hamid ,ir the great?

reported, for nonsense, & abusive post?

well, all i can say is , why you feel affraid of the protests by any one , cause thats what damocrazy is all about, freedom of experision? no?
ohh i understand , thats not even damocrazy, its called nooracrazy?lolzz
its right of every pakistani, to protest whatever he feels wrong , no govt has any rights to stop the protests, if its in a peacefull manners?
but noracrzy means , the real dictatorship, attascking SC in 99?
@Leader @Aeronaut
plz take notice of this post & let me answer this stupid noora machar, in his language?
Lol I am not scared of any protest. But you have to keep in mind whats happening in Middle east. The instability there started with a single protest which ended up killing thousands of people and destroying the whole country. Pakistan is going through a critical time because we have way too many enemies, within and outside of our country. Keep in mind, you might do the protest but there are forces that will definitely take advantage and create instability.

Btw what is the need to have Padri in your protest? He doesnt even live in Pakistan, he only visits pakistan when his masters ask him to. Do not buy BS my friend. Think about Pakistan first. Any instability would result into chaos.

Lol I am not scared of any protest. But you have to keep in mind whats happening in Middle east. The instability there started with a single protest which ended up killing thousands of people and destroying the whole country. Pakistan is going through a critical time because we have way too many enemies, within and outside of our country. Keep in mind, you might do the protest but there are forces that will definitely take advantage and create instability.

Btw what is the need to have Padri in your protest? He doesnt even live in Pakistan, he only visits pakistan when his masters ask him to. Do not buy BS my friend. Think about Pakistan first. Any instability would result into chaos.
if all the dam democracies in the world , start telling this & that, happening in there region, then no one should ever comeout to voice thier concerns ?
whats is bieng going on since past 7 years ,its chaos ?
who has created this chaos TTp, why we are sheltring them via negociations ?
NAWAZ was also living out side in saudiarabia, england, whats the need of him bieng our prime minster ?

think about Pakistan first. not noora frist?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom