What's new

Featured Anatolian Eagle 2021 - JF-17 To Pitch Against Rafale and Vipers

can you point us to the place where it talks about Thunders vs rafales? its more than 2 hour video and I'm not 'bout to watch all of it.

Watch at 1:09:45 thunder shows up and the guy starts reading from the screen.

Watch at 1:09:45 thunder shows up and the guy starts reading from the screen.
Screen Shot 2021-07-12 at 2.21.55 PM.png

Can Chinese members please translate? @beijingwalker @Tai Hai Chen @siegecrossbow @Han Patriot @Char @FairAndUnbiased

Last edited:

JF-17 Fierce Dragon fighter, jointly developed by China and Pakistan, has beaten Rafales flown by Qatar 6:2.

Like I said before this news is probably bogus. How would the Taiwanese news network have information not privy to Mainland China or even Pakistan? They probably copied some Weibo post from a fanboy who is seeking attention.

JF-17 Fierce Dragon fighter, jointly developed by China and Pakistan, has beaten Rafales flown by Qatar 6:2.

Like I said before this news is probably bogus. How would the Taiwanese news network have information not privy to Mainland China or even Pakistan? They probably copied some Weibo post from a fanboy who is seeking attention.
are you sure that is a taiwanese news channel? sounds like they are talking in mandarine but don't they speak cantonese in taiwan?

doubt they had restrictive rules of engagement; the whole purpose of air exercises is to slug it out and check their systems's and sensors' performance to their maximum; otherwise how would they know the real time war performance?
Never are sensors and systems tested to maximum in bilateral exercises.

Airframe performance maybe - but never sensors.

Forget about who beats whom!!! The mere thought of the PAF pilots jockeying JFs against the Rafaels, and that too under the “Muslim Brotherhood”, should stimulate 10K volt shocks in the spines of the Hindutva!! At the end of the day, they’ll face the PAF, not us…..

As per the KITAP, they believe in conjectures not the TRUTH….

Lets say you were exercising with India as part of a multinational exercise - even if it was just search and rescue, would you use your encrypted radios in full capability mode or training mode?
ok fair enough but india is the enemy. here, why would Pakistan, Turkey, Qatar & Azarbaijan hide full capabilities from each other when they aren't only friends but very close allies?

BTW I've heard that Qatri Rafaels do not have Meteor missiles.

So it must be PAF block 2 JF-17 with SD-10 against Qatri Rafaels with Mica missles.

Back
Top Bottom