What's new

Featured Anatolian Eagle 2021 - JF-17 To Pitch Against Rafale and Vipers

1625777573849.png

This is called the Turk Devlet Akl!!! Now, folks might understand why Katar went out for a shopping spree - Rafales, F-15s, Typhoons etc.!!!

It's an opportunity to fine tune the Turkish indigenous AESA radars, EW/EA systems (EHPOD, HAVA-SOJ, KORAL etc.), BVR/WVR missiles, AD systems etc. and tactics to take on the Rafales....

TurAF is getting on the learning curve to tackle the Greek Rafales in this AE exercise in Konya, the Dergah of Hazret-i Mevlana....

What'll PAF learn and implement?!?!

sorry I had to get it out of my system by discussing it with Turks.

while this exercise was going on the American state department decided to put a ban on Pakistan and Turkish military and its police because in American view we employ child soldiers, I know we Pakistanis are guilty of this charge see proof below
1625777952426.png

but I didnt know if Turkey also has child soldiers?

1625778356151.png

Yet the got spanked on 2/27 and ran away from the same F-16's. That proves exercises can only add so much

Hindu-stanis these days:

PAF in an exercise against RAFALES = No problem, nothing can be learned, those RAFALES are not the same as our RAFALES.

IAF exercises with Singapore F-16 = We learned and we know each and every scratch on each blade in the engine.

Yet the got spanked on 2/27 and ran away from the same F-16's. That proves exercises can only add so much
the key difference between an exercise and war is that in an exercise, you know you won't get shot down...in a war against a power like the PAF, there is a pretty good chance that you won't go back to base. there's a reason why the iaf monkey pilots that conducted the balakot debacle stayed up all night the day before chain smoking and shitting in the toilets.

Last edited:

while this exercise was going on the American state department decided to put a ban on Pakistan and Turkish military and its police because in American view we employ child soldiers, I know we Pakistanis are guilty of this charge see proof below
View attachment 760707

View attachment 760709
Irfan,

Great idea, can you or someone start a Twitter trend on child soldiers from Pakistan. We have thousands of pictures like you posted including babies wearing Pak Army fatigues. I would do it but I don’t even have a Twitter account. Time to embarrass the State Department.

Eagerly waiting for some results or commentary .
you won't hear or read things like a Qatari pilot saying "oh the Thunder owned us" or "we owned them" neither will you hear PAF pilots saying things like "we butchered the rafale" or "it was a tough fight"...it'll all be technical, they will be taking a whole plethora of sensor readings across the electro-magnetic spectrum and trying out different, out of the box tactics. And it will all be kept secret so you'll be waiting for a very long time. But that's a good thing. the longer the silence, the more m'rrorrs and dysentry our eastern neighbors get.

View attachment 760707

View attachment 760709
Please see this it is only last years news regarding
Recruitment of under-18s to British military should end, ministers told

View attachment 760707

View attachment 760709
Unless they confused it for the cadet colleges system.
you won't hear or read things like a Qatari pilot saying "oh the Thunder owned us" or "we owned them" neither will you hear PAF pilots saying things like "we butchered the rafale" or "it was a tough fight"...it'll all be technical, they will be taking a whole plethora of sensor readings across the electro-magnetic spectrum and trying out different, out of the box tactics. And it will all be kept secret so you'll be waiting for a very long time. But that's a good thing. the longer the silence, the more m'rrorrs and dysentry our eastern neighbors get.
They are professionals and realists. And that's how it should be.

Well you are right but even if we hear technical we have some people on PDF who can elaborate the detail for us, of course we won't hear the score or anything that might degrade any major platform but its still fun to see people (with knowledge) have a conversation over the potential performance of all and specially our JF-17 against the top of the line fighters.

Back
Top Bottom