What's new

Featured Anatolian Eagle 2021 - JF-17 To Pitch Against Rafale and Vipers

if pakistan did not showed serious interest in J10, i am assuming we are going for this bird as since the time it has been selected for Chinese Navy lot of investments have been made for it. and this is the most recent image

edcc732c-28fa-4b11-9515-f995c57c34b1.jpeg
It older and first airframe of fc-31/j-31 without much modification of later versions ( its a FC-31 v1) SAC is currently flying FC-31 V3 much improve jet than this one ànd this year SAC will reveal J-35 which will be based on FC-31 V3 for PLAN PAF will be looking toward J-35 rather than FC-31 version 1

Last edited:
'Stupid' & 'Indian' in the same sentence - sounds about right.
Were it not for my muslim brothers in India I would recommend a new term for Indians SHTINDIANs.
However one should not get too complacent
A

Were it not for my muslim brothers in India I would recommend a new term for Indians SHTINDIANs.
However one should not get too complacent
A
Yeah, but from the "brothers" i've come across from the hell-hole & the way they pretend that everything is hunky dory..., one can't help calling them atleast: stupid.

If one looks at the key capabilities defined -
the requirements sit fairly well within what is defined for AZM as well barring the weapons type carriage.

Another aspect is how they have defined the threats by keeping Ramjet missiles in mind which essentially is identifying their new threat in Greece’s Rafales.

Transonic acceleration is also good to look at as that points to the ability to gain/regain energy for BVR engagements.

So the high level requirements are fairly well defined and reflect something that was intended to be independent of the F-35 procurement.

If one looks at the key capabilities defined -
the requirements sit fairly well within what is defined for AZM as well barring the weapons type carriage.

Another aspect is how they have defined the threats by keeping Ramjet missiles in mind which essentially is identifying their new threat in Greece’s Rafales.

Transonic acceleration is also good to look at as that points to the ability to gain/regain energy for BVR engagements.

So the high level requirements are fairly well defined and reflect something that was intended to be independent of the F-35 procurement.

Second that. Loved to read it as it reminds about CAS words with almost similar meaning that TFX may well be as what PAF wants. That ramjet reference is a perfect example. Hope you can share the fair observation given how much you would you like to share on topic.

There's lot of learning for everyone. QEAF pitched against Viper on top, Thunder mainly learning against Rafale, TuAF Vipers building tactics against Rafale given the reason Greek going for it.

TuAF Vipers sharing experience with PAF for Vipers, QeAF learning and building tactics for Rafale, Thunder learning and sharing experience at home and ........ It's all about learning, learning and updating oneself. Imagine same platforms coming to Pakistan next year. In'Sha'ALLAH

If the QEAF Rafales came to Pakistan - the entire Indian nation will die in one massive co-ordinated heartvattack ... (worth it just to see tht if you ask me ).

Back
Top Bottom