What's new

Featured Anatolian Eagle 2021 - JF-17 To Pitch Against Rafale and Vipers

I didn't say the are punishing Qatar, I said the "will" punish Qatar. that is the western zionist mindset...to think they won't is like standing in front of an on coming truck thinking it won't run you over.
And, Katar is smart enough to chose the right friends with the right capabilities!!! And, it doesn't to have 1.4b folks to figure that out, even a couple of 100Ks suffices...
What does that mean? Flown it ? Flown against it. Mastered it?
As for the PAF, it must be all of them....

JF17 might not be what need to be in front of this french fighter on paper but proper planning and strategy it can do wonders
So be proud of what you have in place and plan your strategy, test your strategy in real war like scenarios

I can assure you if endia try another feb like thing with this nw fighter
This time PAF won’t let it go like Russian fighter, everyone know what happened on that day
I am wondering how the algorithms, EM calculations, microwave/III-V devices, antenna arrays, signal processors, transceivers, hardware etc. of the following indigenous air, land and sea-based EW systems will be modified to cater for Rafaels! By the by, these Turkish systems are all independent of the resident jets...

1625168795733.jpeg

1625168701351.jpeg

1625168736811.jpeg

1625168760297.jpeg

Pak have done right to ggain a experience of pros and cons of rafale but fact is thunder cannot beat rafale neither our f 16 balance of air power shifted to india if india plays dump like sending migs again but they will not repeat stupud mistake

F 16 love affair should be forgotten ss soon better for paf

We need to get j 20 in small number will do a better for short term for stop gap

I asked my friend he said it’s j-10c patch but it looks more like rafale patch then j-10c.
if it’s rafale patch it could mean we flown it?

pilots often exchange these patches, it doesn't mean that we have flown it (in this event)

There's lot of learning for everyone. QEAF pitched against Viper on top, Thunder mainly learning against Rafale, TuAF Vipers building tactics against Rafale given the reason Greek going for it.

TuAF Vipers sharing experience with PAF for Vipers, QeAF learning and building tactics for Rafale, Thunder learning and sharing experience at home and ........ It's all about learning, learning and updating oneself. Imagine same platforms coming to Pakistan next year. In'Sha'ALLAH

Pakistan and Turkey owe Qatar a debt of gratitude, they have exposed the rafale secrets to it in spite of immense pressure from greece, france and india...We must protect Qatar cuz they will now try to punish Qatar.
If French try to punish, Qatar will buy from US. And as far as French are considered they can use this opportunity to pitch their next generation upgrade package to India.

Remember what happened when scorpion data was leaked on dark web. Newer electronics, more cash and more time for France.

Pakistan and Turkey owe Qatar a debt of gratitude, they have exposed the rafale secrets to it in spite of immense pressure from greece, france and india...We must protect Qatar cuz they will now try to punish Qatar.
Lol no

Unlike pakistan qatar has alot of money..
French will infact encouragw qatar to do so...so it can sell more stuff to both qatar and india

if pakistan did not showed serious interest in J10, i am assuming we are going for this bird as since the time it has been selected for Chinese Navy lot of investments have been made for it. and this is the most recent image

edcc732c-28fa-4b11-9515-f995c57c34b1.jpeg
it's definitely on the table for future options.
Lol no

Unlike pakistan qatar has alot of money..
French will infact encouragw qatar to do so...so it can sell more stuff to both qatar and india
they maybe, but let's face it, Turkey and Pakistan brought the Qatari Air Force rafales in for a reason.

if pakistan did not showed serious interest in J10, i am assuming we are going for this bird as since the time it has been selected for Chinese Navy lot of investments have been made for it. and this is the most recent image

edcc732c-28fa-4b11-9515-f995c57c34b1.jpeg
This image is of a mock up, not a real plane

If French try to punish, Qatar will buy from US. And as far as French are considered they can use this opportunity to pitch their next generation upgrade package to India.

Remember what happened when scorpion data was leaked on dark web. Newer electronics, more cash and more time for France.
The French always show a thin and hungry look....

Back
Top Bottom