What's new

Featured Anatolian Eagle 2021 - JF-17 To Pitch Against Rafale and Vipers

Just click on 'Watch on YouTube' link, as for some reason this vid it can't be viewed (directly) on PDF.

1625131811746.png

Pata nahi kiya kiya logic people use kar rahay hain to show that they know more then PAF and true potential of JF-17

If and when someone enter your house with the bad intentions, it doesn’t matter what you will use to defend

You will use whatever you have at that time with the best strategy and results will be in your favour

JF17 might not be what need to be in front of this french fighter on paper but proper planning and strategy it can do wonders

So be proud of what you have in place and plan your strategy, test your strategy in real war like scenarios

I can assure you if endia try another feb like thing with this nw fighter
This time PAF won’t let it go like Russian fighter, everyone know what happened on that day

I know all what you have written and I have been saying the same at various threads & in various comments, maybe you haven't noticed my previous remarks. I am just responding to people claiming that our JF is "so great" that PAF is pitching it against Rafale and the video that I have quoted. I'm simply saying it isn't, it can't be, and yes it wasn't design to be. Plus it has a weak engine, as seen in the air shows. It isn't very agile even without any load on it. Add 4000Kgs of fuel and bombs on it and it would really become a sitting duck. JF can't be used on deep penetration bombarding, its just an interceptor. Small fuel tank, less load carrying capability, only 7 hard points. This means if we try to send it for deep penetration and bombardment, your jet will carry 2 x Fuel tanks, 2 x SD10s, 2 x glided bombs, 1 x optical pod for stealth and saving detection time. Hence after doing its bombardment mission, it would be low on fuel and will be carrying just 2 SD10s to defend itself! Even the gun it has is pretty basic and not good! Just 2 shots at enemy and then you are done! can't fight, can't run too fast or you will finish you fuel! If it is intercepted on the way back by more than 1 enemy aircraft, JF is gone. Hence its just a support fighter. We literally have only 75 F16s as of now(Even in these we know not all are high tech). Add 135+ JFs for defending our airspace and forget the rest of the crapy F7s and mirages.

We are lucky that our adversary itself is crappy and has an obsolete fleet. Otherwise the best we have are 18 block 52 F16s.
Brother how can 18,000 lb engine is weak for light weight fighter jets, and i have sorry to say you have no basic information of military aviation, no 4th gen fighter jets can maneuver 9Gs with fuel/weapons, not even mighty MKI or F 15 can maneuver of 9Gs with weapons/and fuel loads, mostly fighter jets can maneuver 5/6 Gs during the war

and JF is not bomber or interceptor as you assume, all current/previous interceptors like F 106/Mig 31has/had limited Gs capabilities, whereas JF has capability to maneuver 8 Gs and as for deep strike we have a Standoff Weapons like RA'AD 1 and RA'AD 2, RA'AD 2 is specially design for JF, as for your your concern for 4000 kg of fuel we have IL 78 to refuel them on air

And last the main advantage of JF, is we are developing our Aviation base through JFT project

I agree with a lot of what you are saying, you are also accusing me of stuff I have not said or meant. Such as I never said JF17 is a bad jet, I never said deltas are old design in fact they are pretty good with right engines and canards, I am not taking any extreme, situation is not bleak but not great either as its often proudly claimed. I can pick out several points and contest them, but I'd leave it. We don't have much disagreement, other than some minor points that I can debate on but no need to. You have kind of taken offense to some of my comments it seems, I haven't 😋 , I'd just move on. Too much work to respond on minor things.
you're contradicting you're previous post, saying that JF have weak engine less payload/fuel etc etc, and Canards can increases RCS a lot especially from front and from below, earlier deltas like Mirages/Draken were good for speed and dash not built for maneuverability/agility, but from Mirage 2000 (which is based on Mirage 3/5) have substantially improve its maneuverability/agility, so its not necessary to improve deltas agility to adding CANARDs, there are lots ways that we can improve agility of deltas without installing CANARDS such as TVC ( thrust vector control) etc etc

Janab, i have absolutely no experience in the aircraft you mentioned or for that matter in any other types alas i never make such sweeping statements like Rafale is the best thing since sliced bread or that JF-17 will return on crutches, however someone with vast experience in flying and having led the PAF recently did disclose that it held more than it's own against some latest types in PLAAF.
Mirage maybe a 60s era technology although it still has a few surprises up it's sleeve but surely if you consider Rafale as a Merc then the Thunder is not just a Mazda. :D
People don't realise the airframe ability is only approx 30 percent of the aircraft. 70 percent of the combat capability is in the avionics weapons and radars. This is what paf has done incredibly well. Apdated old platforms with state of the art electronics and nullified enemy numerical advantage as well as access to modern combat platforms

I want to see 500 blk iii’s in service in 10-15 years

What does that mean? Flown it ? Flown against it. Mastered it?

I asked my friend he said it’s j-10c patch but it looks more like rafale patch then j-10c.
if it’s rafale patch it could mean we flown it?

No one is punishing Qatar
I didn't say the are punishing Qatar, I said the "will" punish Qatar. that is the western zionist mindset...to think they won't is like standing in front of an on coming truck thinking it won't run you over.

Back
Top Bottom