What's new

Analysis of the terror attack against scientist Fakhrizadeh

Ali_Shamkhani_by_Tasnim_02.jpg

Mongoloid fat thug shamkhani: the attack was very professional. In other words, 6th scientists gets targeted, but it's not our fault, the enemy is just to strong. I got my position from leader and rouhani, I'm just doing my job and living a good life.

At the end he says, "we've other Fakhrizades" (no problem that one of the fakhrizades got killed).

Shamkhani is a criminal ideological thug who tried to dig out the body of a war martyr with communist background to put him in another cemetry special for kafirs/non-islamists.

Last edited:
Iranian investigators: Scientist killed by remote-controlled machine gun
Nov 29, 2020 @ 23:17
The Defense ministry in Tehran reported on Sunday the uncovering of a lead to the killers of top nuclear scientist Mohsen Fakhrizadeh on Thursday. “Further information on the crime will be published soon,” said the statement. The Fars news agency reported that the scientist was killed by a remote-controlled automatic machine gun not as initially suggested by a squad of assassins. A new reconstruction of the attack was offered: The scientist and his wife were said to be driving to their home outside Tehran in a convoy of four bulletproof cars, when the security guards in one of the cars went ahead to check their home at Absard east of Tehran. The first bullets were then aimed at the lead car. Fakhrizadeh got out to see what was wrong. And it was then that three bullets hit him, fired from an unmanned Nissan car 500 feet away.

https://www.debka.com/mivzak/irania...tist-killed-by-remote-controlled-machine-gun/

What the hell...?

Photo of the suspect...

4a433u.jpg

:lol:

Ali_Shamkhani_by_Tasnim_02.jpg

Mongoloid fat thug shamkhani: the attack was very professional. In other words, 6th scientists gets targeted, but it's not our fault, the enemy is just to strong. I got my position from leader and rouhani, I'm just doing my job and living a good life.

At the end he says, "we've other Fakhrizades" (no problem that one of the fakhrizades got killed).

Shamkhani is a criminal ideological thug who tried to dig out the body of a war martyr with communist background to put him in another cemetry special for kafirs/non-islamists.

Damn if true... this guy is a wet dream for Pompeo and Netyahoo who greatly desire regime change in Iran.

Back
Top Bottom