What's new

ANA is requesting Pakistan to allow it's injured troops for treatment in Pakistan's CMH hospital.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ab khud chal k agay hain to they should be allowed. It also gives them idea of Americans as they seem not willing to treat them from their resources. Afghan future lies with Pakistan if only they could understand.

How shameful, the US quarters have markings "NO ANA PERSONAL ALLOWED", they treat them like Low Cast are treated in Hinduism yet the slaves of Crusaders think that they are doing some great job to islam. These bitches have no honor, the composition of ANA is upto 80% from Northern Alliance pool, hardly few pashtoons who form nearly 70% of the country are permitted to get in let alone in the officer corps where hardly there is a pushtoon.
We may not agree to the ideology of Taliban fighters but they are the only legitimate force that is following Thousand year Afghan Principal of not allowing foreign boots on their land at any cost.
As for ANA or Afghan Government most of these people or their fathers allied themselves with Russians, for instance Abdul Rashid Dostom whom they appointed their Defence Minister was a staunch ally of Russians and massacred thousands of Afghans together with Russians in Assaults on Panjsher Valley,
A Muslim Soldier Under command a Crusader raising NARA E TAKBEER does not make any sense.

How many lives we need to give to make people stop using this bullshit BROTHERLY TIES........

P
lease, For God Sake, they are not our BROTHERS....I pronounce slowly for you, they----R----Not----Our----BROTHERS !!!!!
Hey now I change my opinion since their idiot ambassador is barking again and lying full time. So they don't need any concessions from Pakistan's side.

Hi,

And what would happen if the soldier treated at the hospital gets well---goes back and then fights again and kills another pakistani official----.

Secondly---what would happen if a couple of ANA soldiers died at the CMH and afghans started bad mouthing pakistan over that---.

You guys favoring the treatment should limit the level of your STUPIDITY----.

In an instance you give examples of the Prophet, Hazrat Ali etc etc etc----like you guys have been living the lives of saints all along---.

Act like the criminals and rascals and the scums that you are---this is war.
I agree with you especially after the statement of Afghan ambassador in Islamabad.

I see my compatriots huffing & puffing because of the martyrdom of Major Changezi. We all mourn for him and pray to Allah to bless his soul. But we must understand that in war people do die. The real culprits are the political leaders & the Generals who should be tried for war crimes but not ordinary soldiers in uniform.

Regardless of how bad Afghans are or that Indians called for a meeting and then shot at the Pakistan army guests. Must we also compete with the Afghans and the Indians in cruelty too? Would any one deny treatment to a man destined the for gallows when he gets sick or injured because he is going to be hanged anyway?

Whatever I may be, but I am a human being before anything else and in my view compassion is the essence of being human. An injured human being asks for help and we say No? At least that is not me.

I wish Pakistan produces a few more compassionate human beings like Maulana Abdus Sattar Edhi.

With all this compassion, they are always taking advantage of you. How do you plan to explain it to the family of next officer that could be killed by the same insect that has been treated to blindly obey the same order given by the rats in their palaces? The family will probably slap you if you came to them with this passionate speech.

Wake up and move with the world. Leave your "passions" and "morals" for once and look what damage your neighbors have already done to you. No one is going to reward you for your nice behaviors.

Many of these namak haram afghanis we host, spend our tax and resources on them while we could do it for own people, they will spit on your face if you came to them with your passionate speech.

Our soldiers went near Indian posts to arrange meeting of higher officers and ended up getting shot and killed. India knew we cant get enough of passion for others and took advantage to even some score.

We felt passionate and probably installed cable connection, internet, ACs, Flat screen TVs, and some PS4s and even re modeled interior of Angoor check-post and handed it over to afghan and a few days later this happens.

Im not in any kind of blood lust nor am I crazy but its time really you people wake from this slumber and realize that you are being taken advantage of. One must have a balanced approach especially in this era.

Last edited:
Yeah right......... in their dreams........ invite them and make them PoW's........ once they are ok, put the Northern Alliance thugs on trial.

Off topic: Enough with the Afghans. Let's get rid of each and every one of them.

In all fairness Yar you tell yeh Haram khor muslmaan hain jo Hindu Banyia ka pecha lag ker muslmaan ka upper fire kholta hain or woh be Ramazan main or humera aik bhai shaheed ho jata ha.

upload_2016-6-17_9-3-36.png

upload_2016-6-17_9-4-28.png

Here janab:

https://defence.pk/threads/zakhilwa...sequences-regarding-torkham-gate-work.435106/

Abbi to 24 ghanta be nahi ghuzara seize fire hua and they have started giving warning. @PaklovesTurkiye @Bratva @niaz @Sipahi

The reason i am quoting you gentlemen is that no matter what we do humanitarian or otherwise these snakes will find an excuse. We should have thoroughly taught them a lesson. Waving white flag did not help. @Irfan Baloch

If they returned firing, we are open to fire back to protect our guys. I am not saying that became Gandhi :P I am saying that save a life.

To all haramkhor afghanis
Look at the gesture of my people calming thier people down to help your pus** a** troops. In return u back stab us and burns our flag. To me after reading/hearing all the crap afghan ambassodar is barking do hell with any assistance.

Why insist on CMH? are they sending spies for future terror attack recce? and why should we treat them they attacked our post and martyred an officer besides injuring several civilians.

they are not captive nor injured on our side of border, the country that sent them to attack us should take care of them, for us they are combatant soldiers, a threat to our security.

View attachment 311042
View attachment 311043

If they returned firing, we are open to fire back to protect our guys. I am not saying that became Gandhi :P I am saying that save a life.

Afghanistan is requesting Pakistan to allow the Afghan Army troops injured during the border conflicts for treatment in Pakistan's CMH hospital.

13413680_1141846562540851_8109257460148764740_n.jpg

I think pakistan should allow them without the delay o f even 1 second. That will improve the relationship of Afghanistan.

Pakistan should adopt the practice of Ameer Ul Momeneen Ali R.A in this regard. I know they are not rebels but still they are Muslim.

they opened fire on muslim other side while keep resting non muslims in there country enjoying pak afghan fighting at torkham

Something you do for ALLAH, not for humans

didn't we provide home to millions of refugees,
didn't we provide port facilities for afghan good,
didn't we provide medical before

this is the consideration they paid

View attachment 311042
View attachment 311043

give them hospital medical treatment and when they recoved they open fire again and bring pakistani soldiers to hospitals as they did ??????????????????????

I mean seriously??? Afghanistan is like the ex-wife who squeezes you dry with monthly alimony payments, yet to have to pay for her occasional nose job and facelift and don't even get to have s** with her....

Now the important question is -

1- Did Pakistan allow the treatment of injured afghan soldier?
2- Or they simply deny?

Its quite some time now, since the alleged request has been made. Or the thread/news was meant for ego massaging?

Lets get to the logical end.

Hi,

And what would happen if the soldier treated at the hospital gets well---goes back and then fights again and kills another pakistani official----.

Secondly---what would happen if a couple of ANA soldiers died at the CMH and afghans started bad mouthing pakistan over that---.

You guys favoring the treatment should limit the level of your STUPIDITY----.

In an instance you give examples of the Prophet, Hazrat Ali etc etc etc----like you guys have been living the lives of saints all along---.

Act like the criminals and rascals and the scums that you are---this is war.

What this screwed logic is?

So India should deny pakistanis the medical services since if they are saved, they will go back to pakistan and build pakistan which will result in strengthening of pak army who according to us create problem for Indian interests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom