What's new

An Islamic revival among urban Pakistani women

That's one person. Do name a Barelvi tanzeem that has bombed market places, attacked the army, slaughtered minorities and so forth. Barelvis for the most part are peaceful and follow the path of Taswuf, that's something in plain sight.

Sunni Tehrik- Pakistan

Jaysh al-Tariqa al-Naqshbandia - Iraq

A few others in Magreb.

Tashfeen Malik was an Al-Huda student. Figures.

Now that is a totally oxymoronic approach, given that logic and science are inapplicable to personal beliefs.

There is no evidence so far to support alhudas role in influencing tashfin maliks to do such a thing. Had that been the case USA would have been the first one to close all the ALHUDA schools running in their own country.

News like this and emergence of Farhat Hashmi, Jamia Hafsa, etc types is highly alarming for the society...women are the new face of islamic terror...

There is no logic in religion..one cannot be logical and religious at the same time people like this are called delusional..

Ok, enough of the phobia, the owner of al-huda have many schools being run here in North America and Europe.The govts in US/Canada obviously didnt feel a need to shut them.I know some people who go there i dont see them radicalized in any manner.They are fundamentalist in nature but not extremist Learn to distinguish.There can be a lonewolf but thats a distinctive case. I learnt Farhat Hashmi openly denounced daesh and termed not the representatives of Islam.

There you go folks. Women spearheading the arrival of an alien religious doctrine and what do they attack first? The Sufi culture of Pakistan. They make me sick.

Mawlid, Naats, Zikir etc. All things collectively announced as a great evil by these folks.
This is totally false and misleading (towards sectarianism..something i wouldnt expect from you)... Naat zikr is something they dont practice as much as barelvis do AND they DONT consider it EVIL. Mawlid is not celebrated by them but its consdered as a day of remembrance, again its considered an innovation not something evil.
This sufi 'culture' is not practiced in KPK,Baluchistan,GB or the bustling city of Karachi.Everything you see in Pakistan is alien actually sufi culture has adopted a lot of stuff from sikhism.

Last edited:
wow ! even after 1400+ years our religion is still growing ! no wonder Allah's blessings are with us.

Burqa is not Islamic, it is very much cultural. If some women want to walk about in 45* dressed up like a human shuttlecock, that is their wish, personally I'd ban the Burqa!
same here Burqa is not native !

This is our culture :
150-500x300.jpg
Badin-Beautiful-Girls-Mobile-Numbers-Pakistani-Girls-Pictures-2.jpg

Sorry for being straight forward but instead of using Islamic they better unfold the cover and show the true face that its a Wahhabi Organisation which is funded from Arabian Riyals providing brain washing and recruits for organisations like Dae'sh and ISIS. And pretty surprising fact is they are proliferating their Ideology in between major power circles of our country and infected their brains to their core by injecting into their females in the name of teaching of Quran and Sunnah which actually just another cover and nothing.

There is no evidence so far to support alhudas role in influencing tashfin maliks to do such a thing.

Tashfeen Malik was a student of Al-Huda. Fact.

now that is untrue. while i am not religious and do not personally agree with many things about such revivalist movements, you can't say there is a dischord between science and religion because there are many scientific facts in the quran about our planet and life on earth such as the explanation of water cycle, development of foetus and birth of babies, shape of the earth, the vastness of the universe etc etc. besides this religion played a most crucial role in the developments humanity made in science in the earlier days, since muslim scholars promoted education and were very good at maths and astronomy, besides map making. i speak about islam only because i know of these facts, and im sure other religions and cultures have similarly contributed to our better understanding of natural sciences.
so yeah.....

Using science to "prove" religious beliefs is logically an invalid exercise. It can never work, no matter which religion, including Islam.

Why does anyone of them here consider that imparting religious education to kids as early as 3, even before their scientific education has even began, contributes to this extremism? In short, I see people making kids narrow minded and unable to think beyond religiousness.

It is up to parents to determine how they wish their children to be educated in private. It is up to the State and Society to require a certain standard of education for all of its citizens, if they so chose.

khuda ko jaanne me aur maane me farak bohut hota hai , jaanne ke baad sab bemani ho jata hai . wese hi khuda ko maane me aur khuda ki maanne me bhi bohut farak hota hai . baki moj malik ki . mera khayaal agar galat ho to gustakhi maaf .

why not ? half sleeves are cool ! B)
Thats great if you think so....
But i think these women look more prettier
pleated-green-hijab-shirt-196x300.jpg
frilly-green-hijab-shirt-199x300.jpg
green-new-topcoat-styles-198x300.jpg
green-hijab-shirt-with-belt-221x300.jpg

khuda ko jaanne me aur maane me farak bohut hota hai , jaanne ke baad sab bemani ho jata hai . wese hi khuda ko maane me aur khuda ki maanne me bhi bohut farak hota hai . baki moj malik ki . mera khayaal agar galat ho to gustakhi maaf .
Well said
Khuda ko manana Or khudi ki manana 2 different batain hain

Al huda was somehow related to the lady involved in california shooting,i guess.
Proof?

Even if that woman studied at Al-Huda at some point, this isn't proof that Al-Huda motivated her to shoot people.

It makes no sense to hold an educational institute accountable for criminal acts of an individual. Otherwise, a large number of schools, colleges and universities shall be held accountable for similar cases because a few of their students became terrorists at some point in the future. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Proof?

Even if that woman studied at Al-Huda at some point, this isn't proof that Al-Huda motivated her to shoot people.

It makes no sense to hold an educational institute accountable for criminal acts of an individual. Otherwise, a large number of schools, colleges and universities shall be held accountable for similar cases because a few of their students became terrorists at some point in the future. :rolleyes:
And where did I blame al huda for her act

Extremism is dangerous. Even more so when it's disguised.

maybe you should investigate the funding of this organisation.

Sunni Tehrik- Pakistan

Jaysh al-Tariqa al-Naqshbandia - Iraq

A few others in Magreb.

The link says they were set up to fight the various Salafist Jihadi groups.They are not terrorists and the word "reactionary" says it all.
As for Sunni Tehrik, can be extreme but they have never attacked the establishment, army or minorities. Their business has been mainly with the the likes of sipah e sahaba and lashkar e jhangvi, both universally recognised as terrorist groups, who openly attack the state and its people.

This is totally false and misleading (towards sectarianism..something i wouldnt expect from you)... Naat zikr is something they dont practice as much as barelvis do AND they DONT consider it EVIL. Mawlid is not celebrated by them but its consdered as a day of remembrance, again its considered an innovation not something evil.
This sufi 'culture' is not practiced in KPK,Baluchistan,GB or the bustling city of Karachi.Everything you see in Pakistan is alien actually sufi culture has adopted a lot of stuff from sikhism.

I'm not leaning towards sectarianism here, just defending my and the majorities traditional beliefs form these folks you seem to be hold in quite high esteem. Ok they don't practice Naat or Zikir as much as Barelvis do, so I take it they do at some point. Could you put any evidence e.g. videos or articles that show this? They consider Mawlid a day of remembrance? Again can you please post up evidence. Having spoken to some of them they were strictly against the Mawlid and called it an innovation. Again I'll except that this may not be their official line. By the way when they state that these practices are innovations they do mean that in the negative sense. I have't seen anything from them that state states believe in Bid'ah Say'iah and Bid'ah Hasana.
The Sufi culture didn't come from the SIkhs, where on earth did you get this from? The Sufi culture predates the Sikh faith by well over a thousand years. It is also practiced all over Pakistan and is what he masses follow, that includes all the areas you mentioned.
Here Karachi;

Tashfeen Malik was an Al-Huda student. Figures.

Now that is a totally oxymoronic approach, given that logic and science are inapplicable to personal beliefs.

And the guy who materminded attack on Ismaili bus was an IBA student. That logic does not take anywhere.

But Al-Huda teaching has no doubt radicalized the youth. Their education is with a good intention but is leaving a lot of impressionable minds on the extremist end.

And the guy who materminded attack on Ismaili bus was an IBA student. That logic does not take anywhere.

But Al-Huda teaching has no doubt radicalized the youth. Their education is with a good intention but is leaving a lot of impressionable minds on the extremist end.

Al-Huda is a dangerous organization that acts as the harawal dasta of later radicalization. It must be stopped if sanity is to prevail.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom