What's new

An Islamic revival among urban Pakistani women

Sunni Tehrik- Pakistan o_O You out of your mind! :crazy:
You mean "Barailvi bombed market places, attacked the army, slaughtered minorities" :rofl::rofl::rofl:.
You are on some C#ut!@ making strong Wahhabi drug man!
Its their old way to speak out lie like a truth bloody Munafiqeen.

This is a fine test case to make 5 year-old like you understand that terrorism is not restricted to attack on Army neither its a trait of a particular sect. These scum were involved in attacking Police, clashes with Rangers, killing soft-targets , raising a militant group that was involved in sectarian attacks and doing daesh like shit in their Kammengas.That said they are definitely not at par with TTP but definitely at par with takfeeri groups like ASWJ and they are still terrorists by every definition.The prime proof is them being trialed in Anti-Terrorism Courts these days where they have a high probable chance of getting sentenced to death.
Labeling me wahabi or munafiq shows your escapist mentality little man, you thought you would score a point this way using the current popular narrative,must be a heart attack for you(or maybe you ignore or passively part of it) that the disease is sitting well inside the pants.
http://www.trackingterrorism.org/group/sunni-tehreek-st

i cant even.....how can you even compare women to deodorant and consider them a product? that is the most digusting and vile thing ive heard all day. cant believe the level to which fundamentalists can stoop. it is you who are downgrading them by not considering them as human, with no regards for their opinion. and im pretty sure that covering face is not order of islam, but it is an order of islam that men should lower their gaze.

read my comment again. i have absolutely nothing against the hijab, only against the burqa + niqab, which is merely an imported virus that has spread in our secular and modern society thanks to the patronization of terrorists and extremists like zia ul haq in our govt.
"And tell the believing women to lower their gaze and to guard their private parts and not to show their adornments except that of it which normally shows. They shall cover their cleavage with their ‘khimar’. They shall not show their adornments except in the presence of their husbands, their fathers, the fathers of their husbands, their sons, the sons of their husbands, their brothers, the sons of their brothers, the sons of their sisters, other women, their slaves, the male attendants who have no sexual desire and the children who are yet to attain awareness of women’s nakedness. They shall not strike their feet so as to reveal details of their hidden ornaments. You shall repent to God all you believers, so that you may succeed."24:31

"O prophet, tell your wives, your daughters and the wives of the believers that they shall lengthen their garments. This is better so that they will be recognized and not molested. God is Forgiver, Merciful."33:59

"The elderly women who no longer anticipate marriage commit no error by relaxing their dress code, provided they do not flaunt their adornments, but to abstain from doing so would be better for them. God is Hearer, Knowledgeable." 24:60

And Pakistan is not a secular state ..Even full name of our country is Islamic Republic Of Pakistan..

i cant even.....how can you even compare women to deodorant and consider them a product? that is the most digusting and vile thing ive heard all day. cant believe the level to which fundamentalists can stoop. it is you who are downgrading them by not considering them as human, with no regards for their opinion. and im pretty sure that covering face is not order of islam, but it is an order of islam that men should lower their gaze.

read my comment again. i have absolutely nothing against the hijab, only against the burqa + niqab, which is merely an imported virus that has spread in our secular and modern society thanks to the patronization of terrorists and extremists like zia ul haq in our govt.
"And tell the believing women to lower their gaze and to guard their private parts and not to show their adornments except that of it which normally shows. They shall cover their cleavage with their ‘khimar’. They shall not show their adornments except in the presence of their husbands, their fathers, the fathers of their husbands, their sons, the sons of their husbands, their brothers, the sons of their brothers, the sons of their sisters, other women, their slaves, the male attendants who have no sexual desire and the children who are yet to attain awareness of women’s nakedness. They shall not strike their feet so as to reveal details of their hidden ornaments. You shall repent to God all you believers, so that you may succeed."24:31

"O prophet, tell your wives, your daughters and the wives of the believers that they shall lengthen their garments. This is better so that they will be recognized and not molested. God is Forgiver, Merciful."33:59

"The elderly women who no longer anticipate marriage commit no error by relaxing their dress code, provided they do not flaunt their adornments, but to abstain from doing so would be better for them. God is Hearer, Knowledgeable." 24:60

And Pakistan is not a secular state ..Even full name of our country is Islamic Republic Of Pakistan..

Stop posting Wikipedia crap anyone can edit it. Go to Al Huda check the books they teach and point out one single thing not according to Quran and Sunnah
Screenshot_1.jpg

http://archives.dailytimes.com.pk/national/06-May-2005/farhat-hashmi-operating-in-canada

wikipidea crap is given with a reference, do read it sometimes

Maybe she likes threesomes? Who knows? Why stop at two, when the limit is four?
she can have fivesomes as far as I care, but encouraging something that is discouraged in Islam is against Islam.........

I have that is why I reject it. Go read course and read books of Al Huda point out those things not according to Quran and Sunnah.
Islam encourages single marriage, while discouraging multiple marriage, she is doing the opposite...........

she can have fivesomes as far as I care, but encouraging something that is discouraged in Islam is against Islam.........

Islam encourages single marriage, while discouraging multiple marriage, she is doing the opposite...........

Obviously, her brand of Islam is very different than your brand of Islam. And she has many more supporters than you, so she will likely win over any opposition.

No Islam doesn't discourage. In Islam 4 marriages are allowed and all the Sahabas did and all scholars of Islam did and also Sufis.
Sorry it's you who need to restudy Islam

No Islam doesn't discourage. In Islam 4 marriages are allowed and all the Sahabas did and all scholars of Islam did and also Sufis.
Sorry it's you who need to restudy Islam
'Marry woman of your choice in twos' threes' or fours' but if ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly, (with them), then only one' [Al-Qur'an 4:3]
'It is very difficult to be just and fair between women'. [Al-Qur'an (4:129)]

now you can equate these two verses, if you have the slightest of sense

Obviously, her brand of Islam is very different than your brand of Islam. And she has many more supporters than you, so she will likely win over any opposition.
dont worry, there are many sensible Muslims around the world, and they are hopefully more than her supporters in number

One. And even he/she would be scared into silence, if not already. Almost certainly.
yeah well what you are saying is true, unfortunately
but a lot of times molvis come to him for tableegh but he is pretty strong willed, fortunately
seriously that dude saved me from becoming a molvi

yeah well what you are saying is true, unfortunately
but a lot of times molvis come to him for tableegh but he is pretty strong willed, fortunately
seriously that dude saved me from becoming a molvi

He will not last long.

Back
Top Bottom