What's new

An introduction evening....every one is welcome....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah come on, Let women do what they think is best!!!

Oh my God***clapping my hands***** you are all such PIGS

I think everyone needs to take a deep breath and then start typing.

Ok I borrowed this from a line Will Smith said in an episode of the fresh prince of Bel air.

How is it racist? :what:

Not you.... I am talking about "Mr. Nina"

Ok re-opened for a bit. Any more horse-**** from certain persons will be deleted

Having read various opinions on the forum my introduction should be:

Hi JK!, I am the racist, f*****up british 19 year old with radical tendancies from NWFP

Yep Us British south Asians are uneducated as well :lol: I am having difficulties typing this out.....

Gotta disagree with you here. It depends upon the situation/man in question. I have no difficulty.

Actually the reason I don't go out with south Asian girls is that they have the arrogance (fiesty i don't mind but there is a difference between it and arrogance because the competition is stifled) born of having a "captive audience" in so far as south Asian men, and the whole cultural philosophy of looking down upon any kind of outsider.

with respect to all our differences i share the same view here i agree with you on this one another plus point is unlike south Asian girl,s European's and Americans are less complicated and more to the point thats what i like the most about them. :cheers:

Hey Hey don't leave me out I lived in the UK too, Anyway I don't spean english but Arabic because I lived in the UK and I am a MCP (Male chauvanist Pig). Because Nina said so I am a Prat and I drag women by their hair to my cave becoz im thick.

Hey Hey don't leave me out I lived in the UK too, Anyway I don't spean english but Arabic because I lived in the UK and I am a MCP (Male chauvanist Pig). Because Nina said so I am a Prat and I drag women by their hair to my cave becoz im thick.

Life is good isn't it :enjoy:

Heheheheh!!!!!

Where is our NINA anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom