What's new

An introduction evening....every one is welcome....

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is a message to A Rehman

an MCP is a male chavinist pig

and i am talking about exactly the same people like you.

what a waiste of education you are and space.......lol

besides none of this comes from a personal experience
if i will not voice my opinion about the issues surrounding my culture and country then who would..........

and also people like you lurk in the back grounds wait to come forward with a mentality of a stone age man when ever they get the best chance........:)
and dont tell me about pakistani wife or women me nina my slef a pakistani woman talking to you right now...............so you know one now.......:yahoo:

Hmmmm it amazes how dudes play at being girls..........

It amuses even more how much Adux was trying it on with a dude....:rofl:

The thread is open for discussion again. I'd like to request all members including mods to give Nina some space and respect her.

This is not a dating site so I couldn't care less about the gender of any member of this board unless things get too personal.

This is an open discussion, you don't feel comfortable then stay out of it.

Thanks,
Neo

huh ???? whats this

can we find out the gender anyway ?

off course but not in a dating way...........

woo hoo thread has been opened again.................

I think we can ask someone to call you up, that will settle all the doubts.

What do you say?

any memebers like to tell more about them selves this is the thread to do so......
please just ignore some of the above crap and carry on telling more about your lovely selves.

any memebers like to tell more about them selves this is the thread to do so......
please just ignore some of the above crap and carry on telling more about your lovely selves.

How about you introduce yourself Nina...........:lol:

Well then, glad that i am not a british south asian then... Sorry for u suckers in the UK! didnt know u guys where like that :rofl: thanks for the info Nina, ill watch out next time in London :mod:

I wouldn't worry about it Dude "Nina" is full of **** anyway......

"she" forgot to put that British south asians don't like men called "nina":lol:

british south asian men are the most fucked up men on the planet earth..........
british south asian in general are the most fucked up people on the planet earth
lack or respect amongst british south asians....
british south asians want to avoid each other...

I RESENT THAT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom