What's new

An introduction evening....every one is welcome....

Status
Not open for further replies.
The grass is always greener on other side nina.

but I like your avater, the blending of the beautiful skin tone of that doll is intriguing and asthetically appealing.

Hey Nina....u said....that all members should post their pictures with the introduction in the thread....well i dont see any pictaa:coffee:

Hey Adux..why dont u start 1st ... as ur name starts with alphabet A.....so the others could follow....:pop: .....we will skip M then start from N...and so on:P ..

So lets start the photo session.....:flame:

Hey Nina....u said....that all members should post their pictures with the introduction in the thread....well i dont see any pictaa:coffee:

Hey Adux..why dont u start 1st ... as ur name starts with alphabet A.....so the others could follow....:pop: .....we will skip M then start from N...and so on:P ..

So lets start the photo session.....:flame:

i had my photo here to start with but there was no poing i was told that was not me and someone else and i am not me but a man who is someone called mark titwit......

but i have tried none of the members are willing to put their photos up

i have seen adux once he is pretty handsome.

i had my photo here to start with but there was no poing i was told that was not me and someone else and i am not me but a man who is someone called mark titwit......

but i have tried none of the members are willing to put their photos up

i have seen adux once he is pretty handsome.

Alrite i break the shackles.........ladies hold ur hearts and gentlemen step aside ..... here i present me my self ... in my next post :enjoy:

Only Neo & Ahsan know how I look like :P

Here you go, there we have A.Rahman's picture

wow all you guys are pretty handsome actually.

specialy you melbe4aust.

its nice to give words a face .........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom