What's new

An interesting read-written by Pakistani who recently visited Bangladesh

Hey Dude please try to get my point, USA and UK fought for very long Time but now they are the Best Buddies in the whole world. Japan Bombed Pearl Harbor and Japan was Nuked by USA but NOW they are the BEST Example of Friendship in Technological Co-operation. They have left their Past behind and Move forward.

Choice is Ours to make do we want to keep our past and be enemies and Fight till Death or we want to Follow in the Foot steps of USA-UK Friendship and USA-Japan friendship.

When USA and Japan People of different Colour,language and Religion can be Friends in spite of having Hostilities in the past why Cant we be friends and as a Matter of fact we share more things as compared to Japan and USA Share.

Think Again DUDE

you misunderstood me, I support your friendship. go ahead. but dont make india a villian, thats all.

buddy, I will try to explain the indian point of view, then I wont disturb you on this thread. firstly we indians feel we made a lot of effort to help BD when they were fighting for their freedom, but then after BD independence their govts seem to have taken a hostile approach even allowing terrorists from their land. when we see bangladeshis saying that pakistanis are our blood brothers while conveniently forgeting the indians, it does hurt. after all, we are also emotional. just like you.

I have only tried to present our point of view, for a better understanding of our respective feelings. not offend anyone or any country. if unknowingly I offended anyone, I am SORRY. thanx.

I hope all of us move on and make friends. so that south asians can all be united something like EU. all the best.

dont bengalis share a connection with india more than they share with pak?
i mean leave the propaganda $hit aside...aami bengali bolche...(my bengali aint that good)...it's true that you were once a part of pakistan...but dont you see the reason why you cunt last as a nation?...if you'd think deep...you'd know it was because of the cultural differences...i know that muslims all over the world feel a connection...but that apart...pakistan has never had any influence over bengal in the history!
the greater bengal has always been more populous and prosperous than pakistan as ever had!bengal was the capital of brtitsh india(i am not appreciative of the raj...just that it shows how strategically important and advanced bengal has always been)
now the intresting thing is...that just as india has had more influence on bengal than pakistan has ever had(apart from the political one..through the british)...bengal in return has had more influence on india than on pakistan...more people in india talk in bengali against i guess zero in pakistan!
i am not agaiinst pak-bangla frndship..but just that bangla should not forget us also

i mean leave the propaganda aside...aami bengali bolche...(my bengali aint that good)...it's true that you were once a part of pakistan...but dont you see the reason why you cunt last as a nation?...if you'd think deep...you'd know it was because of the cultural differences...i know that muslims all over the world feel a connection...but that apart...pakistan has never had any influence over bengal in the history!
the greater bengal has always been more populous and prosperous than pakistan as ever had!bengal was the capital of brtitsh india(i am not appreciative of the raj...just that it shows how strategically important and advanced bengal has always been)
now the intresting thing is...that just as india has had more influence on bengal than pakistan has ever had(apart from the political one..through the british)...bengal in return has had more influence on india than on pakistan...more people in india talk in bengali against i guess zero in pakistan!
i am not agaiinst pak-bangla frndship..but just that bangla should not forget us also

yup they should not forget the pludering and looting of bangladesh by the indian forces
its very sad that even with a common language bangladesh has a better relationship with us then u guys :disagree:

yup they should not forget the pludering and looting of bangladesh by the indian forces
its very sad that even with a common language bangladesh has a better relationship with us then u guys :disagree:

ulta chor kotwal ko dante?!
wow, distorting facts if there ever was one.
yeah, indians plundered BD, so BD guys ran to you for help and pak army graciously gave them help against the cruel indians, is it? :rofl:

ulta chor kotwal ko dante?!
wow, distorting facts if there ever was one.
yeah, indians plundered BD, so BD guys ran to you for help and pak army graciously gave them help against the cruel indians, is it? :rofl:

ur negligence of history and facts have already been established from ur various posts
thanks but no thanks for ur input :woot:

i mean leave the propaganda aside...aami bengali bolche...(my bengali aint that good)...it's true that you were once a part of pakistan...but dont you see the reason why you cunt last as a nation?...if you'd think deep...you'd know it was because of the cultural differences...i know that muslims all over the world feel a connection...but that apart...pakistan has never had any influence over bengal in the history!

What the **** is this? Why are you tring to mix up Bangali and Bangladeshi as it's same entity. Laguage is comm. medum and it has nothing to do with race. We always been refer as Muslim Bengle. We have been muslim for thousand of years and I think that is enough time for us to be diffrent than Hindu in culture, mentality and philosophically. ..........

Last edited:
What the **** is this? Why are you tring to mix up Bangali and Bangladeshi as it's same entity. Laguage is comm. medum and it has nothing to do with race. We always been refer as Muslim Bengle. We have been muslim for thousand of years and I think that is enough time for us to be diffrent than Hindu in culture, mentality and philosophically. ..........

is there any religion you can tolerate other than islam?
race?you say that muslims are of the same race everywhere?south-east asian muslims are not mongoloids?
and i hate when people start talking of race....the only thing that is different in me and you is the tone that both of us use respectively to counter.
i am not equating islam to my religion...your reply clearly shows how badly you hate my religion.
your traditional dresses and cuisine bears absolutely no resemblance to pakistan's...that is culture
dont you know that 'amar shonar bangla' and 'jana gana mana' are both in bengali written by a bengali whom you might have disowned.

although i have great respect for islam...i see not many muslims reciprocate here on this forum....being tolerant would be a great improvement al-zakir...

is there any religion you can tolerate other than islam?
race?you say that muslims are of the same race everywhere?south-east asian muslims are not mongoloids?
and i hate when people start talking of race....the only thing that is different in me and you is the tone that both of us use respectively to counter.
i am not equating islam to my religion...your reply clearly shows how badly you hate my religion.
your traditional dresses and cuisine bears absolutely no resemblance to pakistan's...that is culture
dont you know that 'amar shonar bangla' and 'jana gana mana' are both in bengali written by a bengali whom you might have disowned.

you got me wrong man. I don't hate Hindu rather I don't find any cultural commonality between Hindu and Muslim. All I am saying we are not same people as some you guys like to impose on us. If you are a Hindu than it's great and I don't have any problem with it what so ever. Believe me.

Language is to me just medium of communication. Beside Bangla I can read, write and speak Urdu. Only language that dearest and above controversy is Arabic because it's the language of Qur'an. We may not speak it but loved by all Muslim from heart.

Last edited:
although i have great respect for islam...i see not many muslims reciprocate here on this forum....being tolerant would be a great improvement al-zakir...

Hey man I am a Muslim and therefor I have respect for all the realign evan though I disagree. It would be against my religious believe to disrespect other realign as I am passionate about mine. You are welcome to practice your believe and don't need my permission to do so. All I am saying try not to impose ideas that isn't applied to us. We are Muslim and that is our only identity as Ummat-e-Muslimah.

Thanks

Last edited:
suresh, I wont defend myself bro, the mods know the real me, even some Bangladeshi members know the real me! So I just play these stuff off. Ignorance Breeds Ignorance, these fanatics cant be taught decency or ethics! Once a fanatic always a fanatic!

Come on lets not pretend shall we... with all the god speed etc u sound more like a priest. Ur being muslim is under debate.

I think u r using the wrong book which is how to be a Christian Priest for Dummies. U shud make use of how to be a Muslim Imam for dummies... :agree:

;)

Long Live Pakistan and Bangladesh. I have family in 3 different countries only because of Indian terror.

We need to accept biharis as citizens of Pakistan

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom