What's new

An interesting development : Army acquisitions !

Lol, Bofors was 30+ years ago bro!

And the very fact such scams are brought to light are as a result of these audits, investigations are then done and punitive action taken where appropriate. Where there no mechanism to oversea such purchases I can't imagine how much graft would be going on unchecked. There is bound to be a lot of irregularities going on with the Pak Mil but there is no one around to keep them in check.
It was just an example .. You can get more by just googling !

From truck scams to buying duds and corrupt officers.

Yeah I'm sure an indian kid from England (who claims to be more british and not indian on othe forums) would know about the checks and balances on military inquisitions of PAK military.. The auditors,MOD,MODP and NAB are just for show ..

Now back to bragging about automatic "palkis" and chilli grenades.. Or bitching on international forums.

What about it? It's a. Israeli guidance kit for dumb bombs. :lol:

It was just an example .. You can get more by just googling !

From truck scams to buying duds and corrupt officers.

Yeah I'm sure an indian kid from England (who claims to be more british and not indian on othe forums) would know about the checks and balances on military inquisitions of PAK military.. The auditors,MOD,MODP and NAB are just for show ..

Now back to bragging about automatic "palkis" and chilli grenades.. Or bitching on international forums.

What about it? It's a. Israeli guidance kit for dumb bombs. :lol:
Nothing we have to make our preparation whenever Pak reveals her "mighty" weapons like HQ 7 :lol:

Nothing we have to make our preparation whenever Pak reveals her "mighty" weapons like HQ 7 :lol:

An HQ raping your jets butt won't be that funny nor a A-100 shooting a barrage of guided rockets nor a SH-1 sending guided shells.

Meanwhile why don't you thump your .... over israeli guidance kits or an "automatic palki".:lol:

Neither SU 30 need to made special preparation to Vomit on Cheap Chinese knock offs used by Piss poor militaries like Sudan and Pakistan :lol:

Kid come back when your military budget cross $10 billion (without aid AKA BKEEKH)

India defence budget is $50 billion (including paramilitary) now cry me a Indus :lol:
Well India is PISS POOR

Neither SU 30 need to made special preparation to Vomit on Cheap Chinese knock offs used by Piss poor militaries like Sudan and Pakistan :lol:

Kid come back when your military budget cross $10 billion (without aid AKA BKEEKH)

India defence budget is $50 billion (including paramilitary) now cry me a Indus :lol:
Ask the chinese they'll piss you a new Ganga

Come back when you turds actually have a respectable arty .. Gandush bofors or Arjunk ? Is that what you have to show ? Or maybe Supa dopa t series thT end up with blown up guns n turrets..

So calm down curry fry.

Haha indian defence budget is around 36 billion .. Including paramilitary and a million man army still jumping around with tin can helmets and unmatchable shirts and trousers..

As for bheek.. Slum dog still "begs" from USA,UK,Japan and even "racist" Australia :

image.jpg

Bhooki nangi "shupa powa"...

Little turd couldn't debate politely .. Nor come up with real arguements so the poor turd tries trolling.

Last edited:
I personally think we might collaborate with Turkey on some sub systems for the future fighters but the likelihood of the actual platforms being Turkish is remote. The rest of the systems I dont know enough about but know that of late Pakistani defence establishment has gone on high profile visits. Whether this is just a case of some shopping fòr the begum on the side or not remains to be seen. My previous experience says nothing much will come out of it. Sorry to burst the bubble but this is what is likely to happen.
Araz

Not really india has a habit of bragging and chest thumping over the smallest things years before they even materialise ... Meanwhile Pak never reveals stuff until some dude incidentally takes a photo... All we hear about Pak acquisitions are rumours here n there n much later we actually see the real thing ..

Nobody knew we had A-100s... Revealed during Azm e Nau ex... Nobody knew abt the shirt ranged SAMs.. We saw those during the parade.. Nobody eveb knew abt EOD MRAP.. We saw em during Pesh Attacks .. Nobody knew abt GMGs or M117's... Etc etc...
GMGs? The german grenade launcher? and are we producing M117's i thought we didnt sign the deal?

So calm down curry fry.
Hahaahahahahaahahahahah! Too good!:omghaha:

I was thinking about TFX project recently Govt of turkey decided to speed up this venture .they going with twin engine confugration with engine issue is joint working with sweden .this best thing that will happen to PAF we gonna have two fifth generation plateforms one westren turk with j 31 china .

GMGs? The german grenade launcher? and are we producing M117's i thought we didnt sign the deal?

Hahaahahahahaahahahahah! Too good!:omghaha:
Yes GMG.. Apart fr the the Turkish Grenade Launcher is also coming or may already be in service .. No we didn't produce M117 (but they are in service-pics available) but for Dragoon IFV.

Come back when you turds actually have a respectable arty .. Gandush bofors or Arjunk ? Is that what you have to show ? Or maybe Supa dopa t series thT end up with blown up guns n turrets..

So calm down curry fry.

Haha indian defence budget is around 36 billion .. Including paramilitary and a million man army still jumping around with tin can helmets and unmatchable shirts and trousers..

As for bheek.. Slum dog still "begs" from USA,UK,Japan and even "racist" Australia :

View attachment 222807

Bhooki nangi "shupa powa"...

Little turd couldn't debate politely .. Nor come up with real arguements so the poor turd tries trolling.

Oh man, you r*ped that kid :rofl::rofl::rofl:

as i have heard that pak is also interested in turkish Assault rifle.. as we have hands on every type of assault rifles of european, us, russian, chinese..
why we can't built our own assault rifle ..

Back
Top Bottom