What's new

An Indo-Arab blunder?

No one takes Express tribune as credible source in pakistan , it belongs to tabloidvarsha :sarcastic:

You_316b60_1494671.jpg

Indis babua you are really shameless, always trying desperate to associate your self with punjabis. Forgot about us but even Bharoti punjabis consider you guys sub human :omghaha:

Talk about West Punjab which is turning into Bhaiyaland like Karachi. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Don't write nonsense. What is now the Arab world was the most important part of the world for centuries and home to the oldest civilizations, oldest cities and some of the biggest empires ever for thousands of years. It was also a very rich region in terms of resources since like forever and long before anyone had heard about oil and gas. Don't force me to write an essay about that.;)

Besides then he is a Pakistani that just happens to live in KSA.

I see no reason to write such moronic posts when no Arab here in this thread has even insulted any Indians or India rather the contrary actually.

Besides several non-resource rich Arab countries are richer than all South Asian countries per capita. Imagine what those countries in South Asia would look like if they just had populations that were only 20-30 million big.

Anyway no reason to reply to my post. You got the point and we should stick to the topic.

Past gloriess huh.......my post was on topic untill someone started accusing us of being a baniya....nyway i retract my last part of my post.

This is akin to victors writing the history of the vanquished. How many American Western movies depict the generosity and the bravery of the native Americans??
Do you know of a single British movie depicting the courage, intelligence and skill of the German and Japanese soldiers?
Hence we can imagine what kind of 'history' these British officers and administrators must have written or the slant there in.
The history of India, written by British authors was in a nutshell is that until the invasion of India by Alexander the Grea there was nothing worth mentioning in India. Yaaawn!
After Alexander, the Greeks taught civilization to Indians and gave them the Western ideas.....Then came the Shakas, Huns, Kushans etc. They also kept teaching the natives. In the eighth century Mohammed bin Kasim invaded India. It marked the begining of the Muslim rule. Then came the Ghazanvis, Ghoris, Gulams, Turks, Afgans, Khiljis, Tughalaqs, Lodis and Mughals. They were very brave and noble. They carried out reforms after reforms.
Lastly came the English. They could not tolerate the prevailing anarchy. 'We rule India' they said. Some kings accepted their protection. Those who resisted, collapsed like a deck of cards. The British taught peace and prosperity to this troubled land. Under them everyone is happy. They introduced rule of law which Indians never knew before.
Wow!!!
Applause!! Applause!! :yahoo:

Seriously I am not expecting someone as high as you to understand this. :p:

Your sarcastic remarks just show your desperation. :cry::cry:

I did not understand anything of that either. He is talking like the Arab world and India have no cooperation at all which is totally false.

I suggest you read this post of mine that received 11 thanks, mostly from fellow Indian compatriots of yours.

@Arya Desa

You completely misunderstood what I was trying to say. Tbh it was quite convuluted. What I am trying to say is that Arab-Indian relationship needs to not take into account the relationship each country has with Israel or pakistan. I feel these 3rd countries are limiting the potential of Indo-Arabic trade and co-operation.

Back
Top Bottom