What's new

An Indian surname attracts racist in NZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also came across a lot of white people making fun of the Muslim name "Habib".

lol sure you did. You're trying to make people think New Zealanders are bad. This isn't the first time you have tried.

:disagree:

I bet he hasn't even been there.

I found the guy hilarious. It's not "racist" at all. People are too quick to scream racist.

I found the guy hilarious. It's not "racist" at all. People are too quick to scream racist.

Like I said to you before, be on the receiving end you would know how insulting, condescending it is. I know you would never understand because you never experienced it and you find it funny. But ask any self-respecting Indian about his opinion on this moron's comments, you would see their reaction. He saying that her name is more appropriate because she's an Indian. What the F$$K is that? What a douche bag. I can't believe someone like him could be a host on a national television.

India is still a poor country, had enough of insulting from Western media. But mark my words, not too long into the future we'll be one of the strongest force in the world. We'll return all your favors in kind.

Last edited:

its different outside australia people are very touchy about it , remember when those people painted there face black during a morning show dance or w\e it was and the americans got offended by it.idk how but they did lol

i dont think even the guys were all white.

At all!!
OK watch this video again and listen yourself what he said about Indian street etc..Please for god sake don't try to down play things but condemn first; before Indians start to insult before anyone. You are the one who always pretend to be rational, let me ask you, would you do the same stupidity if given the job on tax payer's govt. channel. Do you know the Australian standards of Morning shows; intended to be for families.

Better not comment if can to comprehend, that moron is a serial offender, he crossed the line further and only an idiot will spare him cause he generalized the whole nation.

To Indian posters: Kiwis are far more better than this low life some Paul Henry scumbag and are protesting against him like anything. Though he still has few supporters but they all are of same credentials; laughing on others but crying tasting their own medicine. World is harsh place to live.

Last edited:
120,542,247 views in YouTube
Jeff Dunham certainly has a huge audience for his shows. He is the third highest grossing comedian in United States.

Last edited by a moderator:

If he had stuck to just making fun of her name, it would have been utmost juvenile.

But he did go ahead to make a slur on Indians about how the name Dick **** is appropriate for Indians because they are apparently walking in **** in India. That in my opinion is generalisation based on nationality/race and is blatantly racist.

Its pathatic that such idots are in the national channel of new zealand.. i.e. "NZTV"

Its his second time he abused indians ...

well what ever it is.... you can argue with me... but Indians previously used to think that NZ is a great country:frown: :angry:

You want to base your opinion of a country based on the views of an idiot? Remember there are a lot of idiots in our own country.

for God's sakes --- her last name is "Dikshit"

how CANT you laugh at that? :rofl:

for God's sakes --- her last name is "Dikshit"

how CANT you laugh at that? :rofl:

Its Dixit..... (Dix - it).....Where does the spelling even say "Sh!t"?

Maybe you've been spelling it wrong....hence pronouncing it wrong....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom