What's new

An Indian surname attracts racist in NZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually he got suspended for another racism related matter, incidentally also involving an Indian origin guy.

Hmmm, btw, I'm interested to know how are Australia and NZ for Pakistanis? I mean most westerners can't tell us apart so we get the same treatment?

South Asians in general gets the same treatment I guess, it's because of our hyper-active media Indian cases surface so often. Also Indian community is much larger in number.

the commonwealth game is a good reminder that countries like india should not be allowed to be independent, it should be ruled by UK for another 500 years.

And the existance of China is a reminder that the Japanese should never have left. The Americans should not have saved your sorry *****. I mean, which country likes you, apart from Pakistan? Vietnam, Japan, US - everyone would love to see you get thumped. And don't worry, the day is not far when that happens.

To other Chinese posters: sorry about this, but this guy has been trolling every India forum and is obnoxious and offensive, and turns every thread into a flame war. I have reported his posts for constant trolling, but if he is not banned, then counter flaming is necessary.

And the existance of China is a reminder that the Japanese should never have left. The Americans should not have saved your sorry *****. I mean, which country likes you, apart from Pakistan? Vietnam, Japan, US - everyone would love to see you get thumped. And don't worry, the day is not far when that happens.

To other Chinese posters: sorry about this, but this guy has been trolling every India forum and is obnoxious and offensive, and turns every thread into a flame war. I have reported his posts for constant trolling, but if he is not banned, then counter flaming is necessary.

The best answer to a troll is to ignore him. After a few tries, he will get tired and then stop without you having to strain even one muscle.

BTW, my country is so great that no 'peaceful' guy or something can bash it.

My country is at an entirely different level and beyond the reach of such nuts.

So just ignore.:wave:

Regards,

Peace

first of all, there is no such "traditional" Chinese names, our names are consistently used through out our history for about 4200 years.

secondly, each of our family name carries stories of hard working, honesty, and family tradition.

please tell me what this diks.hi.t did for her nation other than insulting?

the problem is not the name, not the game, it is all about your honesty. you people lied, claimed that the game will be wonderful, even better than the 2008 Beijing Olympics, then you showed the entire world how lazy, corrupt, stupid you are.

india - shame of the modern world. d.i.k.s.h.i.t, a living icon of lazy cheating indians.

Dude you are from HK where numerous " Jeremy Lee's and William Tang" float around having their noodles. Is that the last name you are proud of ? We have been ruled by Britishers for centuries but i am not William singh or Charles Kumar, Thank you very much.

If so corrupt and dishonest India gave you heartache and became second fastest growing nation in the world, you can only imagine what an honest and efficient India could do.

And let me tell you a popular joke in Indian colleges. A candidate went for an interview in a company who had 65% marks. Interviewer asks why should i hire you as other candidates have 75% marks and above ? At this he responds that because i am more intelligent than all others. Interviewer asks how? He responds that other candidates have studies entire year/session day and night to earn those 70% marks but i just studied just a week before exam and got 65%, so who is more intelligent ?

You are comparing your best with our worst. No doubt china is highly pumped up guy on asteroids but that's your best. Guys on asteroids and supplements faints earlier than those who worked their way without cheating and copying.

how can this guy from hongkong be peacefull he should get his name change...

i havent visited hongkong.... are all the hongkongers same duf!er, stup!d, !ntolerable, insens!tive, fool!sh creatures????

some body please guide me...

i havent visited hongkong.... are all the hongkongers same duf!er, stup!d, !ntolerable, insens!tive, fool!sh creatures????

On the contrary, people from HK are much more broad minded and sensible than you think. Because they are exposed to the global culture much better than people from any other province in China.

The guy is a complete moron but why is India getting so worked up about it.

Careless words now diplomatic incident

It is nothing short of bizarre that the utterances of a breakfast television host have damaged the huge effort in recent years that New Zealand has put into strengthening its relationship with India.

Here we were having our own internal debate about what Paul Henry said, what it meant and what should be done when suddenly India imports itself into the discussion.

The news that India called in New Zealand's High Commissioner in New Delhi on Thursday to protest over Paul Henry's offensiveness to Indians is a disturbing development.

It is disturbing on one level because to elevate what a shock-jock says about Indians into a formal issue is a misuse of diplomatic channels by India.

It is inconceivable that New Zealand would contemplate doing anything similar if the tables were turned.
.. continues

Audrey Young : Careless words now diplomatic incident - Entertainment - NZ Herald News

AR,

Having just returned from HK, I have found HK to be a fine example of quiet efficiency , and a great blend of all races that live there - something we would do well to emulate.

The ppl are happy to help and your remarks above are way way off the mark.

In any case how can we ever generalize ppl of a nations as anything at all ?

What my friends abroad have told me:

People from Indian subcontinent get more or less the same treatment because more or less they look the same. In fact many a times they get expletives like "P*ki" hurled at them notwithstanding whether they are actually Indian, Pakistani or Bangladeshi.

Bangladeshis more or less get clubbed with Indians because very few westerners are aware of Bangladesh in their daily lives.(simple reason, Bangladesh is almost never on the news for them to know of it).

This might or might not be correct since this is what I have heard from my friends abroad.
I thought **** was only used in Britain? Australians and Kiwis are in on it too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom