What's new

An Indian Muslim Sheds light on Indian Secularism.

Really,

Do u know yr just trying to act too smart then actually u r.
Remember last time we had argument u started complaining when i used the words old man n baba g for u.

And now yr saying u dont complain.:lol:

Umair,

I understand that we all cannot match some guys, but a wise guy should know when to shut his trap.

Adios! :)

The day the knowledge of an adolescent, expressed in unkempt and slovenly language, influences our opinions, or their expression, it will be time to find other options of seeking to build bridges between two deeply riven people.

let me put it that way yr defending yr comrade n im mine.

let me put it that way yr defending yr comrade n im mine.

You could not be more wrong.

I defend issues, positions, not comrades.

This case is precisely the same. Nobody should be condemned, his track record should not be distorted because of the strain of a daily fight with mindless morons - I have examples very close at hand, but shall defer to your admirers, some of whom think you adorable.

They probably like digging their noses, too.

Even Atheism is a belief; a belief of Faith: don't you know?
If it is different from yours or mine; that does not make it inferior or flawed.

athiesm is a belief of faith, now thats a new one.

atheism is a belief you right about that, its a belief that one day some reaction to something happened all by it self caused by nothin and soon that started creating mass and space automagically.

atheism is a belief you right about that, its a belief that one day some reaction to something happened all by it self caused by nothin and soon that started creating mass and space automagically.

Ascribing it to a bearded gentleman with an itch to build a universe is hardly the answer.

So you're saying this:
Nothing ever came out of Nothing; right?

dont compare moron like owaisi to others

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iK8Z5PEDHcM

Back
Top Bottom