What's new

An Indian Muslim Sheds light on Indian Secularism.

hasan nisar tells the truth and speaks sensibly than most of ur fellowmen whether hes drunk or not.and hes 10000 times better than this asaduddin and akbaruddin.im not sayn this because i hate muslims or anything i have many muslim friends.im only saying this because i know those schmucks better than you for i was born and brought up in hyderabad.
LOL what u think of akbar owaisi is exactly what we think of a person like hassan nisar.

Muslims are a whinning bunch no matter where they go they are never satisfied until they are able to turn the country into Afghanistan then they will cry about hunger, disease and death...

LOL what u think of akbar owaisi is exactly what we think of a person like hassan nisar.

when did hasan nisar called to kill people and ranted something against other religions???show me a single video where he talked senseless ,infuriating and untrue?? all he does is say the truth and truth is bitter.forget any video did he say anything wrong in the vedio which i posted??dont u agree with him??literacy rate of indian muslims is 60% in 2001 i'm sure they'd be more than 70% by now..on the contrary ur whole population is struglging to reach 60% even now...
http://censusindia.gov.in/Ad_Campaign/drop_in_articles/04-Distribution_by_Religion.pdf

when did hasan nisar called to kill people and ranted something against other religions???show me a single video where he talked senseless ,infuriating and untrue?? all he does is say the truth and truth is bitter

I used to respect hassan nisar... but guess what hes as corrupt as anyother mofo journo in the country...

I used to respect hassan nisar... but guess what hes as corrupt as anyother mofo journo in the country...

thats how most of the good people are downgraded..so ur saying a journalist more so a column writer is corrupt..god save his billions of money..thanx for the info..i'll remember it

thats how most of the good people are downgraded..so ur saying a journalist more so a column writer is corrupt..god save his billions of money..thanx for the info..i'll remember it

Dude you should see his multi crore banglow he lives in... can a column writer with humble background build such a house in his lifetime through writting columns in local papers? i doubt tht.

when did hasan nisar called to kill people and ranted something against other religions???show me a single video where he talked senseless ,infuriating and untrue?? all he does is say the truth and truth is bitter.forget any video did he say anything wrong in the vedio which i posted??dont u agree with him??literacy rate of indian muslims is 60% in 2001 i'm sure they'd be more than 70% by now..on the contrary ur whole population is struglging to reach 60% even now...
http://censusindia.gov.in/Ad_Campaign/drop_in_articles/04-Distribution_by_Religion.pdf

neither did akbar owaisi. watch the video carefully.

Indian muslims have chosen to beleieve in the concept of India rather than Arab tribal customs

Their practice of Islam as suited to the sub continent is perfect and therefore in harmony with indians regardless of religion.

Couple of arbi Pakistani wannabe twits wont changebthebtolerant and peaceful nature of muslims here

Dude you should see his multi crore banglow he lives in... can a column writer with humble background build such a house in his lifetime through writting columns in local papers? i doubt tht.

Isn't that guy pays around 150000 pkr/month as tax?? Don't know about him but India senior journalists get 5-10 lakhs Indian rupee/months as salary......so multi crore banglows are surely not a issue for them.

i'm sorry i dnt know abt his bunglow or car.i've never seen it nor i've asked him.i dnt know how much hes paid per an episode or per his column.i dnt knw whether he does any other business or not..and i also dnt knw how u know abt all these things.its premature to form an opinion before confirming them.all i know is he speaks sensible and i never saw any lie come out of his mouth till now.as a viewer thats all i'm entitled to not his personal expenses nor his personal relations.this is what one of ur blog says
http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthread.php?109716-Hassan-Nisar-s-Salary-mind-boggling

He was attacked by some criminals apparently due to some property dispute fallout. Oh yeah the attackers were Muslims too!

Police Commissioner A K Khan said that the incident occurred in Barkas area in Chandrayangutta from where Akbaruddin is the MLA. Akbaruddin and another MIM MLA from Malakpet, Ahmed Bhalala, were on routine rounds in the area when four persons, allegedly owing allegiance to a property dealer Mohammed Phelwan, a former party member, attacked him. They first attacked Akbaruddin with knives and then opened fire when he ran towards his car. Bhalala, who intervened, was also seriously injured but was declared out of danger later in the evening.

Police said one of the assailants, Irfan, believed to be a nephew of Mohammed Phelwan, was injured when the security personnel of Bhalala opened fire. He died later at the hospital.

Officials said that Phelwan, a former member of MIM and friend of Owaisi fell out with him over some land dispute. Supporters of both Owaisi and Phelwan had clashed during the May 2009 elections too.

Akbaruddin Owaisi attacked with knives, shot 3 times, critical - Indian Express

Victimhood point earned= 0 :cry::cry::cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom