What's new

An India – China Military Conflict – Part I

What does that avatar mean, weather brain is on or off

---------- Post added at 11:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------

You've lost the argument and even worst what an avatar has to do with the thread?!

No point regarding that, my point being the proof is there but not sufficient to go to ICJ or UN... Chidambaram said that in the parliament to calm the opposition regarding a string action being taken and to save face...

Read what Chidambaram said, "There is NO evidence".

Not: "we haven't received any evidence" or "we don't have any evidence yet"... but a strong statement that there IS NO evidence.

And even if he is flat-out lying, there is still no motivation at all for them to hide that kind of evidence, for any reason.

(Yes, this is a repeat of a previous post, once again. People need to read the whole thread before replying.)

No, I really didn't.

And you didn't even answer my question! What is the point of replying to posts if you won't even read them first.

I have answered, but you are not finding it. read properly.

---------- Post added at 11:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

You've lost the argument and even worst what an avatar has to do with the thread?!

If you think I have it might be true for you, not for me, and for your answer, it is in my sentence.

Lame troll thread... I am sick and tired of threads like these..!! :tdown:

_Make_Love_Not_War_Button__0796_.jpg

Read what Chidambaram said, "There is NO evidence".

Not: "we haven't received any evidence" or "we don't have any evidence yet"... but a strong statement that there IS NO evidence.

And even if he is flat-out lying, there is still no motivation at all for them to hide that kind of evidence, for any reason.

(Yes, this is a repeat of a previous post, once again. People need to read the whole thread before replying.)

You also forgot to read my complete reply... Democracy not your cup of tea... Eh remember now? Or u just wanna quote the above part once again..

Weapons of all types from all different countries flow around the world as commodities in the secondary markets. No country knows where their weapons go once they are being sold. Thankfully the Indian government realizes that.

You also forgot to read my complete reply... Democracy not your cup of tea... Eh remember now? Or u just wanna quote the above part once again..

That had nothing at all to do with what was being discussed. :lol:

But if you want to mention it, please check the Press Freedom Index.

Hong Kong (my city) is ranked the #2 best in Asia, while India is not even ranked in the top 100.

I am getting information from more international sources across the world than Indians are. But what does that have to do with the argument being put forward?

Or can't you answer it?

Weapons of all types from all different countries flow around the world as commodities in the secondary markets. No country knows where their weapons go once they are being sold. Thankfully the Indian government realizes that.

Dude stop being so naive, every country knows where the weapons are going, countries hide their *** by giving such lame excuses, unless in some cases where some private players black market them... But in China this scenario is not possible...

---------- Post added at 11:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 AM ----------

That had nothing at all to do with what was being discussed. :lol:

But if you want to mention it, please check the Press Freedom Index.

Hong Kong (my city) is ranked the #2 best in Asia, while India is not even ranked in the top 100.

I am getting information from more international sources across the world than Indians are. But what does that have to do with the argument being put forward?

Or can't you answer it?

As always you Take the most unintelligent interpretation of my arguments, I was saying that chidambaram said that in the parliament to save face... Don't try to tell me how my govt works.... We have a concept of opposition which kicks some major a$$ if the govt. does not do things it is supposed to do. I can understand your knowledge when you do not know that hong kong has different judiciary and policies from mainland china.. Lolz at ur ignorance.. Being a Chinese you do not know such basic things...:cheesy: :rofl: :rofl:

As always you Take the most unintelligent interpretation of my arguments, I was saying that chidambaram said that in the parliament to save face... Don't try to tell me how my govt works.... We have a concept of opposition which kicks some major a$$ if the govt. does not do things it is supposed to do..

Modi/BJP is even more friendly with China.

China rolls out red carpet for Narendra Modi - Times Of India

So what opposition are you talking about?

Dude stop being so naive, every country knows where the weapons are going, countries hide their *** by giving such lame excuses, unless in some cases where some private players black market them... But in China this scenario is not possible...

---------- Post added at 11:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 AM ----------

Talking about naive. You don't know the international market of arm dealers.

The American still can't track where about of their stingers that they gave to Afghan rebels in 1980s. STINGERS. How any one country can account for the AK47s that they sold?

Modi/BJP is even more friendly with China.

China rolls out red carpet for Narendra Modi - Times Of India

So what opposition are you talking about?

As always you will not understand our form of govt from Wikipedia and news reports on events.. Try watching proceedings from the parliament if you can and read my last post completely...

---------- Post added at 11:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 AM ----------

Talking about naive. You don't know the international market of arm dealers.

The American still can't track where about of their stingers that they gave to Afghan rebels in 1980s. STINGERS. How any one country can account for the AK47s that they sold?

Gave it to Taliban, America supported Taliban not Afghans.... And offcurse they supported a radica, group for flushing Soviet from afghanistan and you expect them to tell you where they at now? Read, google and come back... Till then I better not waste time with you...

As always you will not understand our form of govt from Wikipedia and news reports on events.. Try watching proceedings from the parliament if you can and read my last post completely...

bla bla bla yada yada yada

bored.

BJP and Modi are the opposition to the current Indian Government.

BJP and Modi are more friendly with China than the current Indian Government.

So if the current Government says that "there is no evidence of China supporting insurgents in India", then what would the BJP say considering they are more friendly to us than the current Goverment?

I think there is no iota of possibility of nuclear war. But both giants will test each others testicles in small scale war. Hope India will give them good resistance. We are underdog in the conflict and as a underdog we have our own plus points. As a bigger power it's upto china to prove their strength in small scale war. So more pressure on them. lets see the result then. though i have respect for china as nation I think we will give them a good resistance.

BJP and Modi are the opposition to the current Indian Government.

BJP and Modi are more friendly with China than the current Indian Government.

So if the current Government says that "there is no evidence of China supporting insurgents in India", then what would the BJP say considering they are more friendly to us than the current Goverment?

Forget it, I'm no troll and cannot explain you our complex process which you will again fail to understand... Anyways you think that the policies of hong kong are the same as mainland china... So be it...

Back
Top Bottom