What's new

An India – China Military Conflict – Part I

Could you actually read the post first, to stop me having to quote it again:

Here is what was quoted in the post that you replied to above:

Chinese weapons (and products) are everywhere, just like Russian AK-47's.

The Taliban has loads of AK-47's and even American-made assault rifles, that obviously does not mean that they are being supported by Russia or America. Because if you acquire a firearm in the modern world, there is a good chance it has been produced in one of these three countries.

As your own Government said, Chinese weapons are easily acquired on the black market, it does not count as proof of anything. We make knives and cars in China too, does any country in the world complain when one of their citizens stabs another citizen with a "made in China" knife?

Did you read the article? How can you manufacture arms in those numbers and not know where they are going? we are not talking about knife and machetes, please spare me your trolling...

please dont tell me a communist country like yours cannot keep a tab on such things... The fact of the matter is you think We are dumb to accept your reasoning, much to your chagrin, we are not... Get used to it and reason out with yourself before posting what you think is correct...

Could you actually read the post first, to stop me having to quote it again:

Here is what was quoted in the post that you replied to above:

Chinese weapons (and products) are everywhere, just like Russian AK-47's.

The Taliban has loads of AK-47's and even American-made assault rifles, that obviously does not mean that they are being supported by Russia or America. Because if you acquire a firearm in the modern world, there is a good chance it has been produced in one of these three countries.

As your own Government said, Chinese weapons are easily acquired on the black market, it does not count as proof of anything. We make knives and cars in China too, does any country in the world complain when one of their citizens stabs another citizen with a "made in China" knife?

Did you read the article? How can you manufacture arms in those numbers and not know where they are going? we are not talking about knife and machetes, please spare me your trolling...

please dont tell me a communist country like yours cannot keep a tab on such things... The fact of the matter is you think We are dumb to accept your reasoning, much to your chagrin, we are not... Get used to it and reason out with yourself before posting what you think is correct...

You call yourself "chanikya", but you don't seem to be able to comprehend simple points, or even read posts before replying.

The problem is that a word speaks lot, but it is upto you that you understand it or not. and i have replied to your post see that. Mr. Thinktank :chilli: :chilli:

Look bro even you can't resist reading this article.

That's why i said, Chinese support is quite evident in North East insurgency. As majority of the weapons seized is of Norinco origin. Now, we can blame only two parties for supporting these insurgents, China (manufacturer of these weapons) and/or Bangladesh (Sole large scale customer of Chinese weapons).

It is not me who said it, it is your own Government. :lol:

Russian/Chinese/American weapons are found all over the world, sometimes in official hands and sometimes not. We've all seen the pictures of Taliban waving around weapons like AK-47's and missile launchers.

You guys are just pissed because you have been hosting the Tibetan Government in exile for over half a century, and yet you can't find a single shred of evidence to show that we are returning the favour.

(And by returning the favour, I mean apart from 1962, and apart from helping Pakistan to develop nuclear weapons.)

TROLL THREAD!!!:tdown:

It seems you are taking about yourself.

---------- Post added at 11:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 AM ----------

That's why i said, Chinese support is quite evident in North East insurgency. As majority of the weapons seized is of Norinco origin. Now, we can blame only two parties for supporting these insurgents, China (manufacturer of these weapons) and/or Bangladesh (Sole large scale customer of Chinese weapons).

This is Chanikya neeti bro, if we don't discuss it won't be highlighted. You got my point, highlight it more, more people know

---------- Post added at 11:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 AM ----------

Govt. hides lot of things. For business.

deleted and please reverted to same comment with quote down below.

From what kinda hole does these smartasses come from ? another wannabe defence analyst !! :blink:

The problem is that a word speaks lot, but it is upto you that you understand it or not. and i have replied to your post see that. Mr. Thinktank

For a person calling themself "chanikya", it's time for you to do some Chanikyan thinking.

I don't care that you are making accusations with no proof at all (as you admitted yourself)... but tell me... what are you going to do about it in a strategic sense?

Even if you somehow found proof of Chinese support to Indian insurgent groups, what would you do about it? If you brought it before the UN we would just veto it, and no other country wants to sacrifice their economic relationship with China on behalf of these domestic Indian concerns.

what is TEA that you guys are habitually drinking originated from?

What does that avatar mean, weather brain is on or off

---------- Post added at 11:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------

For a person calling themself "chanikya", it's time for you to do some Chanikyan thinking.

I don't care that you are making accusations with no proof at all (as you admitted yourself)... but tell me... what are you going to do about it in a strategic sense?

Even if you somehow found proof of Chinese support to Indian insurgent groups, what would you do about it? If you brought it before the UN we would just veto it, and no other country wants to sacrifice their economic relationship with China in order to do anything about it.

This is your foolishness that the UN has or had done any favour or will do any favour to us, it favours who has power ok, but relations can be made or destroyed, based on evidence or strategy, you got my point.

This is your foolishness that the UN has or had done any favour or will do any favour to us, it favours who has power ok, but relations can be made or destroyed, based on evidence or strategy, you got my point.

No, I really didn't.

And you didn't even answer my question! What is the point of replying to posts if you won't even read them first.

Russian/Chinese/American weapons are found all over the world, sometimes in official hands and sometimes not. We've all seen the pictures of Taliban waving around weapons like AK-47's and missile launchers.

You guys are just pissed because you have been hosting the Tibetan Government in exile for over half a century, and yet you can't find a single shred of evidence to show that we are returning the favour.

(And by returning the favour, I mean apart from 1962, and apart from helping Pakistan to develop nuclear weapons.)

Everyone knows that when weapons are found that the coundits can always be identified... No point regarding that, my point being the proof is there but not sufficient to go to ICJ or UN... Chidambaram said that in the parliament to calm the opposition regarding a string action being taken and to save face... Sorry i'm trying to explain it to you, you anyways have no Idea how a democracy works :hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom