What's new

An Exclusive video of Myanmar Army Mechanized Infantry

Is it just me that I’m in love with the Burmese military?
I like their previous combat uniform.
Short pants for the warm climate.:lol:
8AC941FF-97E2-4318-ABC1-134568CA4EAF.jpeg

Professional.

View attachment 448107

Professional.

Bery Bery Profechonal :lol::lol::lol:

professional amateurs...

What a bunch of low-life scum these Barmans are.

You people should just keep quiet. Aren't you scared as to what their alien-technology of Kyan Sittar Class would do to our to-be-locally developed frigates with few amateur countries such as Italy, Netherlands or France? :wacko:

You people should just keep quiet. Aren't you scared as to what their alien-technology of Kyan Sittar Class would do to our to-be-locally developed frigates with few amateur countries such as Italy, Netherlands or France? :wacko:
Opsss...

Yeah as Aung Zeya mentioned those super long range manually operated igla sam will sink our entire navy.

View attachment 448107

Professional.
the first one is very old photo. and the second one is rebel's propaganda by using seized uniforms and weapons in last 2 years ago. and this one was the whole Myanmar people knew about it.

Yeah as Aung Zeya mentioned those super long range manually operated igla sam will sink our entire navy.

It's interesting that Burmese language borrowed from ancient Pali Buddhist language in Bangladesh which was vehicle of spreading Buddhism to both Burma and Sri Lanka from here.

'Kyan Sitthar' in Burmese means 'Gyan-Siddha' in Pali which means 'the learned and enlightened one'. Odd name for a weapon of Mass destruction.

Back
Top Bottom