What's new

An Exclusive video of Myanmar Army Mechanized Infantry

Yeah very low quality...trying to save civilians...they should have just run them over.

91866-004-0B707093.jpg
91866-004-0B707093.jpg

there were two autos. the first one rammed the btr and went under it. the btr driver tried to save it and the second one by avoiding it and went into the ditch. unlike your fighter pilots who dropped bomb on your father China.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-31885318

Well worship cow's then and drink cow piss.

It's assholes like you that don't even see what the problems are. PS I have been to Bangladesh and even stayed at your military bases. I have family that live outside BDR hq so don't give me your Hindu shit.
I smell stench and you are not Bengali

You are a Pakistani Bengali?

gear is too old they need solder upgrade program

Cant be compared to their ASEAN counterpart, too, err how to say, old and below standard just look at their platoon formation seems they just had barely two to three months drill and training.

Compared with Singapore Army motorized and mech regiment

Malaysian Army mechanized brigade

Did anyone told them that what they've got in hands are Rifles and not Swords... and charging like that is no more...
And fire that Army PR guy... it's a waste of ressources... Take a youngster...for the job...

The way they filmed this 'assault', it was almost comical like a three stooges routine....

Are Myanma soldiers actually like this or are they bluffing us showing this film?

I can't imagine they'd be this bad.....:disagree:

This guy himself is speaking in english before an illiterate mass and advocating for Urdu. :enjoy:

I think the boos and cat calls from the crowd were edited out in this footage and substituted. I have direct accounts from people in my family two generations ago who attended this exact meeting. There were resounding huge calls of 'No' from the crowd after Jinnah declared Urdu as the state language of Pakistan and they are absent in this footage. When they started screaming Jinnah started rebuking the crowd with 'Khamosh' and 'Chop Raho'....

Some people really know how to re-write and edit history.

I am neither a Jamati, nor a 'Chetona' wallah. But right is right and wrong is wrong.

The way they filmed this 'assault', it was almost comical like a three stooges routine....

Are Myanma soldiers actually like this or are they bluffing us showing this film?

I can't imagine they'd be this bad.....:disagree:

I think the boos and cat calls from the crowd were edited out in this footage and substituted. I have direct accounts from people in my family two generations ago who attended this exact meeting. There were resounding huge calls of 'No' from the crowd after Jinnah declared Urdu as the state language of Pakistan and they are absent in this footage. When they started screaming Jinnah started rebuking the crowd with 'Khamosh' and 'Chop Raho'....

Some people really know how to re-write and edit history.

I am neither a Jamati, nor a 'Chetona' wallah. But right is right and wrong is wrong.
No call was from dhaka university senate hall gathering not from that rally

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom