What's new

An Anonymous Group Of People In Bangalore Is Doing Something Amazing!

The govt didn't told the people to deposit garbage in the street corner or outside the garbage bin. Its not the problem of the Govt that the people lack civic sense.

The Govt. is supposed to place Garbage bins , Its the govt. who has to setup a system to clean the streets and dispose of the Garbage not the civilians ... When the streets are clean they remain clean , people respect it ... Try placing a Garbage Bin every 50-100 meters you will see people dumping Garbage in the bins and not in the streets ... Don t be so quick to put the blame on people ...

How many Indians will voluntaralize to pick garbage from random places??

'20:80' theory could be applied here; If 20% people volunteer themselves the outlook of whole country will be change significantly.:enjoy:

The Govt. is supposed to place Garbage bins , Its the govt. who has to setup a system to clean the streets and dispose of the Garbage not the civilians ... When the streets are clean they remain clean , people respect it ... Try placing a Garbage Bin every 50-100 meters you will see people dumping Garbage in the bins and not in the streets ... Don t be so quick to put the blame on people ...

From what I observed Indians have a very bad habit of disposing of the garbage anywhere but inside his own house or plot. When the garbage processing plant in my city was shut down due to local protest, people in my locality began to dispose of their garbage in any vacant plot that they find bring in a lot of issues along with it (as my house is near one such vacant plot). These people have the resources to install a bio gas plant like me in their home, but they consider it a waste of money.

Honestly have you not seen people behaving in public places like parks and beaches. They dispose of their waste on the spot and doesn't even care to walk to the nearest garbage bin even if it is near by. Without proper regulation, tougher fines and civic education , we are not going to change.

From what I observed Indians have a very bad habit of disposing of the garbage anywhere but inside his own house or plot. When the garbage processing plant in my city was shut down due to local protest, people in my locality began to dispose of their garbage in any vacant plot that they find bring in a lot of issues along with it (as my house is near one such vacant plot). These people have the resources to install a bio gas plant like me in their home, but they consider it a waste of money.

Honestly have you not seen people behaving in public places like parks and beaches. They dispose of their waste on the spot and doesn't even care to walk to the nearest garbage bin even if it is near by. Without proper regulation, tougher fines and civic education , we are not going to change.

Consider this as well. All complexes of sizes 150 units or more must have a sewage treatment plant per law (most states). Guess what happens with most complexes and you will know why water bodies in cities are so polluted.
Even for complexes that have them, running is expensive. So more often than not, it ends up untreated in a water body.
This will only stop when violations are taken seriously and penalized. But hey we have corruption to handle that.

They dispose Garbage when there is nowhere to dispose , when the streets are already dirty they don't have a problem dirtying it more , but trying placing Dustbins and the govt. actually doing its job of cleaning the streets , you will see people with a lot of civic sense...

The reality is NO one likes to dirty their surrounding. Given a choice most will put trash in the bin. Only there are never enough bins around and then if they are around, they are never maintained and emptied regularly.

It is foolish to blame citizens. Even the poorest of the poor and the Riches of the rich like to live in clean and beautiful surroundings.

Why ??

Do you have any garbage ??

Just kidding!!

Here in Bangalore social awareness is good among the folk.

No, just a thought came to my mind why not start it in BBSR? Then I think we do not have so much really dirty places except near Rly Stn. But I have located it in FB & shared it with friends.

No, just a thought came to my mind why not start it in BBSR? Then I think we do not have so much really dirty places except near Rly Stn. But I have located it in FB & shared it with friends.

Good to know :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom