What's new

An Anime based in Pakistan

I don't why you guys get pissed over little things >___>.

and no the japanese don't worship us and the "white man" bit sounds racist tbh.

altho many of the ppl here love japan most of the teenagers worship japanese >____>.

I don't why you guys get pissed over little things >___>.

and no the japanese don't worship us and the "white man" bit sounds racist tbh.

altho many of the ppl here love japan most of the teenagers worship japanese >____>.

Because to them everything is a zionist conspiracy.:rofl:

im watching episode 3 now.

Its pretty good.

Benefitting us? WHAT? Its a TV SHOW!

You watched segments, so obviously you dont know the storyline yet.

Stop overanalysing everything. As if Pakistan would have a storyline that doesn't involve hostages, terrorists, and 'dacoits.'

Oh the girl, Yuko, is Japanese, and that segment is when they were talking in Japan, not Pakistan. Her father was kidnapped by the dacoits and she was begging Yugo to bring him back alive.

I'm not talking about Yuko, I'm talking about that girl in episode 3... It is absolutely ludacris and absurd.

Maybe the Japanese should worry about their rape-clubs (which are in REAL LIFE):

Last edited by a moderator:
Because to them everything is a zionist conspiracy.:rofl:

im watching episode 3 now.

Its pretty good.

To you everything is easy going and free. No sense of morals, ethics, religious practice, etc, right? :no:

And keep watching, they demonize your countrymen and women, and it's all fine with you... Typical secularist.

[To you everything is easy going and free. No sense of morals, ethics, religious practice, etc, right? :no:

And keep watching, they demonize your countrymen and women, and it's all fine with you... Typical secularist.

xd relegion is bs =P

also FreekiN got a msn ? ;D.

Anime is so cool but.............

I agreed with that. That's what I see in grasp.

Million Japanese people in Japan watched this TV show, what they think of Pakistan and Islam? Honestly, I dislike japanese weird people........ The one who married ANIME GIRL VIDEO CHARACTER ANIME GIRL :lol:

Xtremeownage: the main thing this Anime is doing is demonizing Pakistan and the Pakistani people, while glorifying a Japanese hero.

Exactly.

xd that guy is weird but why you hate the japanese ? cause they are weird? to us your weird we don't hate you XD.

Japanese animation is always centered on violence and sex, i don't think it's any special bid to go out of the way to disgrace Pakistan...................................in a nutshell, it's just another Japan production !!!!!!!

Japanese animation is always centered on violence and sex, i don't think it's any special bid to go out of the way to disgrace Pakistan...................................in a nutshell, it's just another Japan production !!!!!!!

Most japanese anime are amied at people 13-20 so yea violence and sex is expected tho its not an hentai only some jokes -_-.

I'm going to jummah namaz [hypocrite much?], ill brb to answer your weird looking statements and questions.

I'm going to jummah namaz [hypocrite much?], ill brb to answer your weird looking statements and questions.

Do you know what "hypocrite" means?

And I am guessing that you missed my sarcastic undertone... I was simply responding to you in a similar manner in which you were talking about me. :oops:

Don't try and justify your ignorance, you'll only make yourself look bad.

You made this thread without prior knowledge that the main thing this Anime is doing is demonizing Pakistan and the Pakistani people, while glorifying a Japanese hero.

Just because it takes place in Pakistan, doesn't mean it is benefitting us in any particular way.

I've watched segments of more than just episode 1, I know what I am talking about. The portrayals are very inaccurate (atleast the characters).

what the hell are u talking about man demonizing pakistani people ? everyone who helps him along the way is pakistani ! u haven't even seen what this and your talking nonsense .I've watched this anime before and it didn't offend me at all stop being so sensitive theres one also set in russia .

I'm not talking about Yuko, I'm talking about that girl in episode 3... It is absolutely ludacris and absurd.

Maybe the Japanese should worry about their rape-clubs (which are in REAL LIFE):

YouTube - Rape Club - Japan

Do you know what a mujra is? Are you denying that kind of stuff happens in Pakistan?

Also, by posting that video you are doing exactly what you wouldn't want non-muslims to think of Muslims. You are baseing the idea of Japanese as some perverted wierd people just because a small amount of them resort to stuff like that.

To you everything is easy going and free. No sense of morals, ethics, religious practice, etc, right? :no:

LOL? AN IMAM IS TAKING ON THE TERRORISTS! RASHID was about to buy that woman from those guys to set her free but he didnt have any money on him, so Yugo gave him his watch!

Is that what you call demonizing? So far all they have shown is Pakistani's helping Yugo to save Yuko's fathers life!

Anime is so cool but.............

I agreed with that. That's what I see in grasp.

Million Japanese people in Japan watched this TV show, what they think of Pakistan and Islam? Honestly, I dislike japanese weird people........ The one who married ANIME GIRL VIDEO CHARACTER ANIME GIRL :lol:

Xtremeownage: the main thing this Anime is doing is demonizing Pakistan and the Pakistani people, while glorifying a Japanese hero.

Exactly.

Again, you are judging an entire race on what a little bit of people do. It is the same thing as calling all Muslims terrorists!

And why do you think a Japanese person would be the hero? The story's name is YUGO the Negotiator. Yugo is Japanese. The show is Japanese. Of course they would be the hero, and the Pakistani's are portrayed as helpers. The next chapter of the show is based in Russia, again YUGO is the hero, not a single russian is portrayed as anything more than a helper. :hitwall:

Do you know what "hypocrite" means?

I hope so. :)

Back
Top Bottom