What's new

an aging Tom Cruise takes on Wagner Su-57 jets in Hollywood's latest Top Gun blockbuster

one of the best fight scenes I have ever seen

this film was amazing !

If we have that kind of mentality, we wouldn't have existed or be where we are today.
I think we actaully pissed off UK at their Prime. And the man said we only fight people who don't fight back......

Sure.........

No adversary is unworthy. If you think you are fighting an enemy that amount to nothing, you basically already lost that fight.

No adversary is unworthy. If you think you are fighting an enemy that amount to nothing, you basically already lost that fight.

When the chinese aircraft fighters were successful against any nation? ...They only look well on paper..

I am not a supporter of USA but they have a better rich history of on-air fights.

During the Korean War, we shot down 1309 American planes.

BTW: I often see Indians complain that Nehru did not allow the Indian air force to participate in the war in 1962. That's because the Chinese air force had about 3000 jet fighters in 1962, and most of the Chinese pilots participated in the Korean War.
If the Indian Air Force participated in the 1962 war, then India would not have an air force to participate in the 1967 war.

Last edited:
Such a good movie . The scene where he runs the course in under the needed time is, in my opinion, some of the best aviation filming ever

Fun fact . F14 is faster than su-57

I think the f14 is actually faster than su-57 The F14 was built at a time where speed was seen as paramount to their roles as interceptors.

Likewise, MiG-21 is faster than Rafale, F-35. But this is only for short bursts. Over longer duration Su-57 is faster than F-14 because more powerful engines and higher thrust to weight ratio.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom