What's new

an aging Tom Cruise takes on Wagner Su-57 jets in Hollywood's latest Top Gun blockbuster

In Hollywood they always win
1661657551479.png

In real life as well

Well Chinese have literally 0 combat experience and we aren't even talking about China here, we're talking about Russia.
LOL... Combat experience are bull if you always pick on the weak, Isnt Russia has combat experience and the dismay performance in Ukraine war? PIcking on China lacking real combat experience is just an excuse to ease the lacking behind the Chinese by the West.

A quality training beat 10 times real combat experience of fighting against caveman with zero value.

A quality training beat 10 times real combat experience of fighting against caveman with zero value.
This is why you'll lose a war lol, if you think you can out train experience you're delusional

The US has a lot of experience. Its generals have experience. What wars did your generals participate in?

Yanks don't fight anyone who can fight back. They have not proven themselves in battle. They are not warriors.
You say that but in reality China does not have the kind of combat experience US Forces would. I don’t think there is or was ever a force in the history of the our world that could match the US in expertise or firepower.

Do I agree with their methods? Not most of the time. But are they battle tested? Absolutely. Far more than any of their peers.

As long as the Chinese continue playing catch-up (copying everything from tech to modus operandi) — your very best won’t be able to hold a candle to their American peers on a bad day. Maybe you’ll get there some day, but it’s going to a lot of time and some painful changes.

Hybrid warfare is something Americans are really good at. They even wrote the book on it. You can only get good at it through experience.

Last edited:
Yanks are bullies. Yanks are not warriors. Chinese are warriors.

When the chinese aircraft fighters were successful against any nation? ...They only look well on paper..

I am not a supporter of USA but they have a better rich history of on-air fights.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom