What's new

France (where Napoleon is from) and Germany (where Hitler is from) which are the masters of EU announced no VISA ban on Russian civilians

I know. The majority of Russians go to Turkey for vacation. The prices are lower and it has been a favorite destination for Russians and Ukrainians for years.
You misunderstood or you deliberately misunderstand. When the greats like France and Germany join bandwagon, orthodox Greece will regretfully impose a visa ban on orthodox Russians. It's not just about price.

Advocates of the visa ban say traveling to EU territory is a privilege, not a right. How humble they are! Tell them to continue like this.

correction

Hitler was from Austria.

And Napoleon was not a born Frenchman either he was born in Italian island state of Corsica that was invaded and annexed by France the same year in which Napoleon was born. During his growing up years he was Corsican nationalist and hated France and only started his military training with aim to later on try to fight and liberate his homeland from French occupation.

You misunderstood or you deliberately misunderstand. When the greats like France and Germany join bandwagon, orthodox Greece will regretfully impose a visa ban on orthodox Russians. It's not just about price.

Advocates of the visa ban say traveling to EU territory is a privilege, not a right. How humble they are! Tell them to continue like this.
Ah sorry,I didn't get it. But the tourism sector here will react and they have have big influence on politicians,because it's the "heavy industry" of the country.

And also because big part of the Greek people are friendly towards Russians as well. Europe is full of idiotic ideas lately.

I agree. Idiotic and dangerous.
And actually racist as well. Banning Russians from visiting Europe? Studying in Europe? Living in Europe? Then you have big leaders in Western and Central Europe talk all day about "human rights".

Many also go to France. France has good Mediterranean beaches.

No beaches, but don't forget Romania!

Once home to the most powerful being on Earth count Vlad Tepes Dracula

20220808_165554.jpg

I agree. Idiotic and dangerous.
And actually racist as well. Banning Russians from visiting Europe? Studying in Europe? Living in Europe? Then you have big leaders in Western and Eastern Europe talk all day about "human rights".
No beaches, but don't forget Romania!

Once home to the most powerful being on Earth count Vlad Tepes Dracula

View attachment 875013
Where did you get that?

And Napoleon was not a born Frenchman either he was born in Italian island state of Corsica that was invaded and annexed by France the same year in which Napoleon was born. During his growing up years he was Corsican nationalist and hated France and only started his military training with aim to later on try to fight and liberate his homeland from French occupation.

Likewise, Hitler was not born German. He was born in Austria and emigrated to Germany.

And actually racist as well. Banning Russians from visiting Europe? Studying in Europe? Living in Europe? Then you have big leaders in Western and Eastern Europe talk all day about "human rights".

Where did you get that?

The short answer my friend, is that I practically had to battle for my very soul to obtain the mighty ring and crest.

And actually racist as well. Banning Russians from visiting Europe? Studying in Europe? Living in Europe? Then you have big leaders in Western and Central Europe talk all day about "human rights".
That’s not racism. 80 percent Russians support the war against Ukraine. You can’t expect people to accept and see supporters of hooligans and rapists lying on the beaches. Making holiday in Europe is not human rights.

Back
Top Bottom