What's new

An Addition To My Family

we the residents of Ukistan are extremely restricted in our ability to modify our cars and which car to buy due to overly expensive insurance...

i want jet engine fitted to my car,but then the insurance will cost my arm and leg plus my neighbors' body parts...

we the residents of Ukistan are extremely restricted in our ability to modify our cars and which car to buy due to overly expensive insurance...

i want jet engine fitted to my car,but then the insurance will cost my arm and leg plus my neighbors' body parts...

But i hear down in Queens own country the brothers are known to weld together anything on wheels.

No windy...you are being told wrong info to lure you back into UK...but you lot are doing the right thing by going independance...
I might join you in 2014...
May be only then I can fulfil my long awaited dream if welding sidewinders to the back if my car...because SNP is set to give you much mire freedom than we get in Queens undy..oh I mean Queens country...

No windy...you are being told wrong info to lure you back into UK...but you lot are doing the right thing by going independance...
I might join you in 2014...
May be only then I can fulfil my long awaited dream if welding sidewinders to the back if my car...because SNP is set to give you much mire freedom than we get in Queens undy..oh I mean Queens country...

Well, in that case, better be prepared to wear the male skirt then and acquire the taste for Haggis.
Mind you the English have been very cruel to us, always testing the new system on Scotland first....like the poll tax.
They say the best road in England is the one going to Scotland but in reality, the Motorway, as soon as it hits Scottish border, it turns into a bumpy dual carriageway. :undecided:

Well, in that case, better be prepared to wear the male skirt then and acquire the taste for Haggis.
Mind you the English have been very cruel to us, always testing the new system on Scotland first....like the poll tax.
They say the best road in England is the one going to Scotland but in reality, the Motorway, as soon as it hits Scottish border, it turns into a bumpy dual carriageway. :undecided:

Does Scotland have Motorways? Or are you referring to those Dual carriage ways as Motorway? :D

Nop no comparison between English and Scottish so called motorways...M6 is a massive 3 to 4 lane Motorway all the way to Carlisle and then it tells you that you are leaving England by getting narrower...

I used to test my fast Driving From Lancaster to however far north i could go as M6 hardly gets any traffic North of Lancaster to Carlisle..but it remains a Broad 3 lane Motorway...as soon as you hit Scotland it narrows down into oblivion for no reason...

Different Story far south..Avon,somerset,Brighton and areas where British aristocracy resides..which is fancy name for Queen's relatives and mates...Everything is cheap (except property),and Car insurance is cheapest...

Want a supercharger sticking out of the Bonnet? Go south... But still i cant weld sidewinders to my car..Only if i was in America.

may allah never let it get raped other wise windjammer will open another rape thread sobbing

Just like to share with you that with the grace of almighty, i have been blessed with another addition to my joy, thus for the now my family is complete.

Arre yaar mujhe jealous karne ke liye kyo thule hue ho?? :hitwall:

Anyway, I would prefer this baby to the real one! :lol:

CONGRATS!
bth_ThumbsUpSmiley7.gif

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom