What's new

Amritsar president demands a Separate Khalistan

Does it make any difference? I don't think so. Besides Indian govt offers dual citizenship to all NRIs.
No India has no rule of dual citizenship. Thats some thing different what India offers, let's not go into that. What I am saying is Khalistanis are so desperate to have their own nation, they should be given that. As India don't want one more Kashmir in making.

No India has no rule of dual citizenship. Thats some thing different what India offers, let's not go into that. What I am saying is Khalistanis are so desperate to have their own nation, they should be given that. As India don't want one more Kashmir in making.

Would you Suggest the same for kashmir, Nagaland, manipur, hyderabad, Gurkha land etc etc ? There are some crazy bunch in every state of India that want separate country based on religion, language, tribe, etc. Doesn't mean that we should take them seriously and give them what they demand. We won't give a single inch of land to any separatist including Khalistanis.

Would you Suggest the same for kashmir, Nagaland, manipur, hyderabad, Gurkha land etc etc ? There are some crazy bunch in every state of India that want separate country based on religion, language, tribe, etc. Doesn't mean that we should take them seriously and give them what they demand. We won't give a single inch of land to any separatist including Khalistanis.

If you go through the thread, I have already said it :P . These people should be separated and only then they will understand what is the reality.

Khalistan... Never For Get Blue Star Operation Against Sikhism.... You Are Coward people if you deny Khalistan..
We are Punjabis we snatch our country from Hindu Bineya... Pakistan is A Pour Land Of Baba Guru Nanak Ji...We love him... But you people are cheating their identities....Land Souls of your forefathers.... Bhindera Family Khalistan Movement Leader

Khalistan in Pakistan Zindabad!
Yes...Pakistan means a Pure And Holy Land Of Pure And Holy People..Khalistan means a Pure and Holy Land Of Pure and Holy People...Pakistan is Khalistan..Khalistan is Pakistan... We are Jatts and snatch our rights from cruel..

I'm also a Punjabi Jat (Again, my sir name is Mann) from Chandigarh, its funny to see how people see us Punjabis.
No Punjabi wants a seperate state now, India is developing fast and we're quite happy with being part of India (except couple of buggers, we won't mind if GoI keeps a check on them). Infact, those born in 90s don't even know what Khalistan is! :D
Khalistan Will Be The Symbol Of Bravery Of Punjabi Jatts..... Khalistan is a reality and you people are cheating the souls of your forefathers....

Last edited:
Yes...Pakistan means a Pure And Holy Land Of Pure And Holy People..Khalistan means a Pure and Holy Land Of Pure and Holy People...Pakistan is Khalistan..Khalistan is Pakistan... We are Jatts and snatch our rights from cruel..

Khalistan Will Be The Symbol Of Bravery Of Punjabi Jatts..... Khalistan is a reality and you people are cheating the souls of your forefathers....
Now, please initiate and give us the Pakistani part of Khalistan. Then we'll negotiate with India. K?

Time for the Sikh People to have a Country of their own. Muslims, Christians, Hindus and Buddhists have their own countries.

Why not the Sikh's ?

Khalistan... Never For Get Blue Star Operation Against Sikhism.... You Are Coward people if you deny Khalistan..
We are Punjabis we snatch our country from Hindu Bineya... Pakistan is A Pour Land Of Baba Guru Nanak Ji...We love him... But you people are cheating their identities....Land Souls of your forefathers.... Bhindera Family Khalistan Movement Leader
Time for the Sikh People to have a Country of their own. Muslims, Christians, Hindus and Buddhists have their own countries.

Why not the Sikh's ?

Any amount of instigation will not work , accept it ..you have missed the bus .

Son your name says it all, enjoy delusions anyway.....

Back
Top Bottom