What's new

Ammunition Depot Catches fire in Sialkot 3/20/22

How about ACM, in case of an all out war - we can carry him on a C130 and drop him on New Dehli and voila. He will cause way more destruction than any of our nukes plus indian S400 will not be able to detect or intercept him.
As a return gift we will send Rahul Gandhi on the same flight

Hey I don't want to me rude but you gotta fit Moulana somewhere. Please re-share the new appointments after doing the necessary.
Thanks

Mulana will be Supreme Court Chief Justice, Defence minister and Interior Minister, all at the same time. Also as we desperately need his visionary skills to lead us to victory in Kashmir so he will also be head of Kashmir committee.

As a return gift we will send Rahul Gandhi on the same flight

No thank you, we already have our own Rahul

1647808550592.png

Does look like munitions going off,but not artillery rounds.That would have caused shockwaves.
Don't see any projectiles shooting out so most likely it is fireworks gun powder that is exploding. Most like barrels of gun powder caught fire.

Mulana will be Supreme Court Chief Justice, Defence minister and Interior Minister, all at the same time. Also as we desperately need his visionary skills to lead us to victory in Kashmir so he will also be head of Kashmir committee.

No thank you, we already have our own Rahul

View attachment 825831
why would he lead us to victory when he cares more for Kashmir committee than Kashmir?

I feel for the people who take this clown seriously.

S
@mods Please ban everyone on this thread who posted derogatory comments without verifying the real incident /cause of incident.
Should you be among the banned as well now, friend?

Can we stop our obsession towards India by blaming everything on them even in case of some accident.
Gross incompetence and lapses are also India's fault. Playing political kingmaker and atrophying institutional capabilities and lapsing institutional focus by delving into political affairs is also India's fault. We are becoming more and more paranoid by the day. Externalization is not warranted in all instances. There are occasions where one must look inwards.

Back
Top Bottom